Chapter 27: UnSafe

Tonight, Genesis and I decided to just relax in my office, while we order take out from a Chinese restaurant.

Genesis watched the game as he ate his rice. "Aye bae, this bed is really soft."

I turn from my computer to see Genesis laid out on my day bed.

I stared at the floor as I my thoughts ran deep about the whole Ryan and Toya situation. Ryan telling me, I won't find out means he's finding something. I really need to find out before he do.

"Baby I think I need a gun." I said out loud. Genesis frowned up and looked at me. "Why a gun?" He asked.

"So I can feel safe." I replied.

I wasn't going to go into detail about Ryan telling me I need to watch my back.

"Alright, we just need to make sure you can shoot one first, then we going to get you one." I nodded.

I turned back around to the computer and kept thinking. If Ryan talks to Trix often, then I know Trix's girl friend know some thing. Trix is a female which means she talks, maybe if I have a pow wow with unique, then I can kind of figure out exactly what Ryan is hiding.

I sent a quick text to Zoey to ask her if she could set up a quick date between Unique and I so we could talk and for her not to tell Trix.

"You over there working, I need you to come over here." Genesis broke my train of thought.

I turned off my computer and turned my phone over.

"Come here lil gangsta." He called out.

"I'm coming." I giggled and walked over to him.

I climbed on top and sat next to him.

"Start calling yo ass little G, after the way you handled that meeting. Can't lie you looked so damn sexy." He complimented me.

I couldn't help ,but to blush.

"Thanks, Genesis can we talk about our relationship real quick.. I just want to get an exactly clear understanding of us." I asked him.

"We together, what you mean?" He chuckle.

"I'm serious, what exactly do you see us going or whatever." I said firmly.

Genesis sighed and sat up. He held my hands and stared in my eyes.

"Eden, we are dating right now. I like being with you and I honestly can see my self with you long term. We just had a werid start ,but we are making yo for that now. I plan on being with you, making you my queen, hustling with you, marrying and starting a family."

I was agreeing with everything he was saying.

"In that case we need to get to know each other." I told him.

"We already do, that's why we been having sex, duh."

I giggled at Geno.

"No bae I mean like, I want to know what's your deepest fears, your child hood memories and what makes you smile in the morning."