Chapter 15: Real Tears

I allowed them both in and closed the door.
"So where you been?" I asked Toya.
She looked away.

"Get the fuck out my sight, I'll deal with you later." Toya sat down in the kitchen.

"So where did you find her?" I asked Ryan.

"One of our guys spotted her walking down the street, they got her and kept her till I came back." He informed me.

I nodded my head. "Let's go talk."

Ryan and I went outside and lit a blunt.

"So what happened in that room when I walked out?" I took a hit then passed it.

"We argued and she went crazy.. What you mean what happened?" He frowned up.

"that doesn't explain her fucking eye nigga." I got loud with him. He playing like I'm fucking stupid.

"Oh , that part." He began laughing.

"Yea she had that shit coming, calling me a hoe.. Yea she got real disrespectful, you know we don't put up that shit." He tried to dap me , but I looked at him crazy.

"What ? So it's wrong for me to slap Eden, but Toya get her ass beat for even looking at you side ways." Ryan questioned me.

I stared at his ass like he just lost he fucking mind.

"Nigga don't you ever question me and what the fuck I do, you stay yo ass away from her.. You must forgot who run this shit nigga! I own you !" I semi yelled.

💎Eden pov 💎

I woke up late this morning. I didn't feel like getting out of bed ,but I'm starving.

I did my hygiene and threw on some shorts and a tank.

I made my way to the kitchen and began pulling stuff out for me to eat.

"Who are you?" I looked up to see a girl sitting at the bar.

"I just live here ok.." I tried to avoid this bitch, but then at that moment we both realize we came in contact before. That's that rude bitch from when I worked at the boutique.

"What the fuck, don't you work at that lil store?" She caught an attitude.

"Look, I've been staying here for the month or so, I'm not in the fucking mood today, if you have any questions please go ask Geno." I gave her a fake ass smile as I continued to what I was doing.

"I see he tapped that ass huh?" Giggled.

I guess she was referring to my eye.

I kept quiet.

"Welcome to club boo." She continued to giggled.

"Just know Genesis is mines ok?"

I dropped everything cause this hoe was getting on my last nerve.

"Bitch you can have him! I don't want him, and you keep talking shit , I'm going to come over there and woop yo ass hoe!"

Geno and Ryan rushed in.

Toya and I continued to argue.

"Aye both y'all calm the fuck down!" Geno screamed.

Toya got quiet, but everybody had me fucked up.

"No Geno, you tell your hoe to calm the fuck down, all I want is some fucking food and peace and why is Ryan bitch ass here?" Geno bite his bottom lip.

Toya stared at Geno as if she was waiting for something to happen.

"Eden can you please, relax so I can figure this shit out." He said to him.