Chapter 18: Missing You

💰Genesis pov💰
"Toya what the hell is your problem?!" I yelled at her.

"Geno you are the problem, the way you act towards that girl!" She screamed back.

"And I know you are going to be trying to go visit and shit!" She added on.

I sat there in silence.

"Genesis I know you hear me nigga!" She came closer.

"Toya you really need to bag the fuck up and get the fuck out my face. If I want to go over there, I will, if I want to go fuck her again, I will and if I want to get her pregnant again, I will, you ain't going to do shit!" I yelled at her.

Toya is the type of female that won't shut the hell up. They will keep talking and keep talking. So I say hurtful shit to shut her ass up.

"Go get that bitch pregnant again... I hope the next one dies too." She mumbled but I caught it. Before I knew it, I slapped Toya so hard that she fell out the bed. She held her face and cried out loud.

"Better be on the couch by the time I get back."

I left the houses and headed to collect my money from my hoes and maybe chill at the hot spot with my niggas.

I couldn't help , but to think about Eden as I drove. I pulled sent her a quick text.

Me: Hey, I changed my mind, I do think I need to stop by tonight.. To make sure the place is safe for you.

Eden: well, Zoey and Dirk just left. It's already 12:29 am. I'll be going to bed around 3 so hurry up.

Me: on my way now.

I made a U turn in the street and headed towards Eden's new place. I pulled up and it was nice on the outside. I jogged up the stepped and rung the door bell. Eden came to the door with her hair all messy and sweats.

She opened the door and allowed me in. "This is nice." I looked around.

💎Eden pov💎

"I know right, Zoey hooked this up." I smiled real big. Geno began chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"Nonthing, I just never seen you this happy, except that one night in New York."

I blushed because I knew he was talking about the night we had sex.

"So what changed your mind about coming?" I asked him on a serious note.

"Toya and I got into it.. So" he shrugged. 

I rolled my eyes.

"G, I'm not your safe haven. Every time you guys into it, you can't be running over here." I said seriously. Geno nodded.

"Well can I please sleep on the couch?" He asked with a puppy dog look.

"No ! No ! Noooooo, G, I just left your house like a couple hours ago. I really do need this Space to my self." I explained.

He nodded. "Strictly friends G, you choose the woman you want to be with, so go be with her." I added on.

Geno frowned up. "Choose?"

"Yes, the fact that you brung her back in to the house, she sleeping in your bed, kissing you and all that extra shit.. Yea Geno you choose with out even knowing it. It's ok though, I'm just trying to do me now. I'm going to find me a nice paying job." I told him as we sat next to each other on the couch.

" you don't need to work, I'll take care of you and send you extra money." He offered.

I giggled and shook my head no.

"That sounds good, but i need to get my ass out here and work." I continued to giggle.

He joined me on the laugh. "Yea just focus on your business." He nodded.

"Well I feel my self getting sleepy so I'm going to head home." Geno stood up and I walked him to the door. We hugged and then he left.

💰Geno pov💰

I got home and Toya wad sleep on the couch. The house felt different in some way.  I went up stairs and locked my door because I don't trust Toya ass.
I took a shower and went straight to bed.

------------------------------------------

So this chapter wasn't much, but I wanted to give you guys a little something. I hope you guys are enjoying the book!

Don't forget to comment and vote!