Chapter 2: Excuse Me

Genesis pov 🔫

Not being able to find Toya , I sent a couple guys out to go looking for her.

"Damn my stomach hurts." I mumbled. Toya know damn well I'm going to get her ass.

Ryan and a couple of my boys came back over the following night.

"Geno!" Ryan called out as we dapped.

"What's up, did Yal find her?" I asked.

"Nah word is she left Texas last night."

I sat down in my chair and fired up a blunt.

"Oh word?" I asked as I took a hit.

Ryan and other guys just all agreed.
I began laughing.

"Looks like I need me a new bitch then." I smirked.

Ryan and the guys joined me in laughter. "Yea, but we can worry about that later. Have y'all heard any thing from Lance about what's going on down there in Nola?" I questioned them.

"He said we need to give him a lil more time!" One of my guys informed me.

"Time? Nigga we don't have time. Aye tell Lance he got till this weekend." The guy nodded.

"Matter of fact, lets roll out real quick, I need to check on a couple of people."

Everyone left out and we got into two all black SUVs.

💎Eden pov💎

Tonight I went to go see a movie. I didn't mind being my self ,but I knew I needed to be in my home as soon as possible.

As I was driving, my car began to shake weirdly.

"Please don't quit on me." I whined.
My car began to slow down and I knew that it was about to cut off. I pulled over and got out. The hood of my car was very hot. I sighed and leaned against it as I tried to call somebody.

🔫Genesis pov 🔫

Ryan and I were in one vehicle as the other guys trailed us in the other.

"I need to stop by the club to make sure these hoes got my money."

We pulled to the strip club and I sent a text to one of the girls.

Within 5 minutes she walked outside. "What's happening?" I licked my lips. Can't lie, shawty was looking good. She pulled out a stack of money and placed it in my hand. I began counting till she I seen her ass walk off.

"Nah shawty come back here." I yelled. She turned on her heels and came back.

I cut her a portion of the money and stuff the rest in my pocket. "Where your friend at?" I questioned her.

"I don't know." She replied with attitude.

"Loose that damn monkey in yo throat before I choke it out of you , now let's try this again where yo home girl."

She looked down at her feet. The girls knew not to look me straight in my eyes.

"We haven't seen her, last I heard she was pregnant and she just stop showing up to work."

I nodded my head. "How your son doing?"

"He's good." She mumbled. I nodded. "Ight, make sure you find her, I'm running late, you dismiss." The girl walked away. I rolled up the window and pulled off.