Chapter 29: Cry Out

"Arm need to be leveled so your aim can be perfect, now shoot. I need a head shot, two in the stomach and one in the neck."

I stepped back and watched Eden hit all targets. I wasn't surprise, because deep down I knew she had it in her.

"Great job baby." I kissed her lips.

"So what do I get?" She asked.

I smiled at how cute she was.

"What do you want?" I reversed the question.

She thought for a second. "A dinner date." She smiled.

"Alright bet." I replied to her.

💀Ryan Pov💀

"Listen Toya, I really need you to come back to Houston. I heard Lance was on his way there. No, I didn't shit, Bianca may have told them."

Deep down, I was hurting lien to Toya. I had to get her and Eden to Lance by tomorrow or that's my ass.

I got off phone with Toya and sat back. Maybe I should go pay Trix a visit.

I pulled over there and I saw Unique and her son carrying groceries. I quickly got out and jogged up to them.

"What's up Unique? Let me help you out there." I grabbed the bags out of her hand. I could tell she wanted to go off, but she just kept walking and I followed her inside.

I sat everything in the kitchen. "Where's Trix?" I asked her.

"Mommy can I have some juice?" Her son asked.

"Yea."

She reached up in the cabinet for a juice box. I stared and licked my as lips she ass jiggled in her tights.

She turned around.

"Why are you here Ryan?" She questioned me.

"I'm here to see Trix." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes. I couldn't help, but to stare at her fat tiddies. My dick slowly rose up as I watched her put up the food.

"Aye D, go to your room so I can talk to your mom for a second." I told Daquan and he did what I told him.

Unique frowned up. "Don't be coming in here telling him what to do, you are not his father." She snapped at me.

"Trix ain't either." I smiled.

"Now you hold the fuck up. -" I knew I struck a nerve with her.

"I'm just playing." I chuckle.

"Yea, look Trix will be home later. You can come back then. I'll tell her to call you. Let your self out and lock the door behind you.

I watched her head to the backroom. I walked towards the door and closed it as if I left.

I waited for a second then tip toe'd my way to the bedroom.

I walked in to Unique in her panties and bra.

"Ryan what the hell? Get the fuck out!" She yelled.