Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:15:

Justin's alarm went off and his hand shot back trying to silence it.

I laughed at his hair, seeing it not in it's perfect side wipe or gel'd to the front.

"Hello to you too." He rolled his eyes and I fixed his hair, trying to keep myself from the laughing.

"We have to get up, we're leaving in an hour."

"I know."

Justin sat up, his arms falling off of me and went straight for his suitcase.

"Which one?"

He held up a blue plaid shirt and a similar one that was red.

"Blue."

"Okay."

He smiled at me and dropped the red one back in the suitcase, got a white undershirt, jeans, and his boxers heading into the bathroom.

I closed my eyes again hugging his pillow. All I had to do was probably reapply eyeliner and mascara. My hair was off to the side and it was still in it's curls, probably because of my natural hair. That was one of the perks.

It felt like only 5 minutes when Justin was out of the shower. He walked out with his pants on, holding his shirt in his hand.

"Would you get up?!" He joked and picked up my pillow tossing it over my face.

"Would you put on your shirt?" I threw my pillow back at him and starred when he caught it.

"Like you care."

"So what?"

"So what?" He mimicked.

I rolled off the bed and slipped on my black flats then looked down at my dress expecting that I needed to fix it. That wasn't the case. Sweet, I'd remember that.

I watched him put on his shirt out of the corner of my eye. He did that on purpose, what a show off.

I smiled and went into the bathroom to put on my mascara. He followed me in grabbing the blow dryer.

My eyeliner wasn't smudged, so I did another layer of the mascara and felt Justin watching me.

Guys.

I screwed it shut and put it back in my makeup bag, looked at him, and left.

I took my jacket off my suitcase and slid it on, pulling my hair out from underneath it.

I heard the blow dryer turn off and Justin walked out, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows, his hair all flowing to that one side.

"Well don't you look cute." I teased.

"I could say the same for you."

His hands rested on the small of my back, mine on his chest.

"Oh?"

I kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Come on, let's go, we don't need everyone waiting on us wondering what we were up too." He said smirking at me.

I let my head fall back in exaggeration, my arms around his neck.

"Ugh, Fine."

He rolled his eyes while chuckling, "Oh Lauren."

I walked away from him, picking up my purse off the floor. He opened the door and ducked his head out, making sure no strangers were out in the hallway.

He held out his hand and I took it instantly, it was starting to become a natural thing.

Out moms walked out of their room and Ms. Pattie waved. I smiled and we took the elevator downstairs where the cars were waiting.