Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:28:

Guys you gotta keep voting! I'm now #166 for fan fiction and #256 for Romance. We are losing it :(

And for Wherever You Are - I don't know how it goes so I'm just gonna write.

ENJOY!

****************************

"I can't believe you blindfolded me again."

"You can't see can you?" I felt a rush of air against my face, probably Justin waving his hand.

"No. Not a thing."

"Good." He took my hands pulling my forward. I stumbled and his other arm went around my waist, my cheeks flaring. "I gotcha."

We took a few more steps and he let go of me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

Justin undid the blindfold and I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was the view. I don't know how high we were, but it was definitely high. You could see the whole beach from up here. Miles stretched out. There was the hotel, the strip of little restaurants and shops, peoples homes to the left. It was incredible.

Then there was a blanket spread out on the ground. Justin's guitar case sat next to a picnic basket, with roses set on top.

I turned around, my arms flinging around Justin.

"How did you do this?" I whispered.

"I called up the kitchen last night when you were in the shower. They made the food and Kenny ran it down when we went out to breakfast."

"This is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me." I pulled back and kissed him.

"I told you you'd love it. And look. No paparazzi."

"First date we have ever been really alone on. My basement doesn't count."

He chuckled and took my hand, bringing me down with him on the blanket. He reached over and handed me the flowers, then opened the basket.

Roses were my favorite. He knew that. There he goes, making me feel all special again.

"Peanut butter and Jelly," He held up the sandwiches and I laughed again. "Pringles," He smiled, seeing my reaction. "Arizona Tea, I had to get pineapple, it's Hawaii, and strawberries, you're favorite."

"Sometimes I wonder if you know me to well." I took his face in my hands and rested my forehead against his.

"You surprise me everyday, are you kidding? I'm never going to fully know you."

"Well you're trying, that's all that matters to me." I kissed him gently and he put his hands on my arms.

"I know our four month is on Friday, but our flight leaves in the afternoon to get you to Arizona on time, so I wanted to do this now."

"It's fine, I love it. You really shouldn't have."

He put his finger on my lips. "Shh. Remember what we talked about?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Is it working?"

"Yes." I kissed him again as he leaned back, his hands moving to my waist

"I love you."

"I love you too. Friday is my day ok? It's my turn."

"What are we doing?"

"I'm not telling." I sang.

"Ok, fine. I guess that's fair."

"You bet it's fair."