Head Over Heels: Book One:Justin Bieber Love Story:04:

I was turning 18 in 4 months. April, 29th, I was free. No more curfew, none of mom's rules, nope. Just my own career and life to focus on. That's gonna suck.

"Hey Mom?" I asked, walking into the living room.

"Huh?" SHe asked, looking over at me and smiled.

"It's ok that I go out tonight, right?"

"Yeah, as long as you have Marc with you."

"Well," I paused. "Um actually, I don't think he needs to go."

"Lauren, he needs to go. You know that. You can't go out by yourself. It's not safe."

"I wouldn't be by myself. I'm going on a date. At least I think it's a date. I'm pretty sure..."

"Really? You have a date?" She smiled, sitting up. "Who is it?"

"You actually won't believe it," I laughed nervously, holding my wrist in my hair. "Justin."

"You and Justin are going out? Really?" Her smile widened.

I nodded, swallowing and sat on the couch beside her.

"I went over yesterday, and he asked if I wanted to go out with him tonight, so I said yes."

"Where are you guys going?"

"I don't know yet. I figured I'd text him when I went to go get a shower, but he's picking me up at 7:30."

"Ok, so why don't you need Marc?"

"Because Kenny is going."

"I'd feel better if Marc went too. Just in case. He doesn't have to ride with you, I just want him there. You know why."

"Yeah," I sighed with a nod. "Ok. That's fine. Will you ask him for me? I have to get ready.

"Mhm. Sure. I don't mind, but about Justin. You haven't talked to him in forever, and now he wants to go out with you?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought, but I like him. I think he likes me..."

"I don't think he would have asked you out if he didn't honey."

"You're right." I laughed, feeling myself blush and covered my cheek.

She laughed at me and I looked at her, grinning up as I removed my hands from my cheeks.

"When is he picking you up?"

"7:30." I felt myself blush again, and I laughed.

Wow...

"Told you he was a good guy."

"Yada Yada Yada."

I got up, walking out to the hallway.

"I'm going to get ready."

"Ok." She said from the other room. "Look cute!"

"I always look cute!" I said over my shoulder, smiling so much my cheeks hurt.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I stepped out of the shower, instantly walking over to my phone to check and see if Justin had texted.

He had.

Justin: Santa Monica Pier?

Me: Sounds fun:)