Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:31:

Can we get this story in the top 50 guys!?!? Please?! Vote away!

:)

Fan Fiction: #100

Romance: #196

The Stephen that I talk about this chapter is the one and only Stephen Jerszack :)

***************************************

September 20th

6:37 PM.

"I'm on in a little while, I have time." I told Justin over the phone.

"Are you performing the new song?"

"Yeah, we figured out choreography and everything. It's going to be my next single."

"Good. I like that song."

I let out a small laugh.

"You better. Isn't your flight for Brazil tonight?"

"Yeah, we leave in about an hour. It's an overnight flight so we get there by the morning."

"So my boy is going to be sleeping the whole flight."

"Not the whole flight- just most of it. I'll probably work on some music for a little while."

"You never stop working on your music."

"I know and neither do you! You just wrote that amazing song in Hawaii."

"It was sprawled on in the moment."

"Well so are mine."

I still haven't asked about Thanksgiving. Now was probably my last time to do it, and my mom even said it was ok. We'd be on completely different schedules for a week, almost a week and a half in his mind since he didn't know I was joining him in Rio.

"Do you want to come to my house for Thanksgiving? Your mom can come too, I know your's is later next month..."

"Yeah, I'd like that. I would have asked you to come with me, but you're filming, so it was a no go anyway. Sorry."

"No that's fine. I figured that. I just wanted to ask you about mine."

"I'll be there. I don't have anything to do then anyway. Plus I'll get to meet your family."

"Yeah about that. They like to ask questions."

"It's fine. I don't mind at all. As long as they like me."

"That you don't have to worry about, they'll love you." I shrugged to myself.

"You didn't, remember?" Oh. Ouch, but he was right. I bit my lip, pacing in my dressing room again. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like-"

"Justin it's ok. You're right, I didn't."

"I'm just a little nervous now."

"Don't be. They really will love you. Just be my Justin."

"I can do that." I heard the smile in his voice.

"Good, you won't have a problem."

"Ok, I'm taking your word for it. How have you been? We've only had short conversations."

"I've been ok. Busy, but ok."

"No more nightmares?"

"Not since last week. I don't want to jinx it, but it's at least once a week now."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'll be fine."

I heard him sigh. I bet he just ran a hand through his hair.