Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:13:

Justin and I were in our hotel room. Our moms thought it was ok, since we both had careers to look after. Which surprised me, my mom hadn't even liked to leave me and Taylor alone in the same room together. I guess she really did approve of Justin, not that it didn't surprise me any less. I guess they figured we wouldn't be, well, you know, and we wouldn't be,

I had gone into the bathroom a few minutes ago to take a shower and brought my clothes, taking my Pink shorts and my black tank top out of my suitcase.

It had been several hours, he hasn't seemed to budge, while I was ready to kiss him already. But I would not tell him, I was going to win this one. At least I would try.

I combed out my hair and put the comb back in my makeup bag, looked in the mirror to make sure my mascara hadn't run underneath my eyes from the water, grabbed my clothes from earlier and opened the door.

I walked over and shoved them in my suitcase not saying anything to Justin, but I saw him looking at me. I tried not to smile. I was really getting good at this acting thing. Thank you Chris.

He sat on the bed legs crossed, wet head, with a different pair of shorts and a white shirt. He looked away quickly as I stood back up, acting like he hadn't even looked in the first place.

I sat down and leaned against him. I felt him stiffen and shift a little. I smiled to myself. It was working.

He kept his gaze on the tv, trying not to look at me, but he took my hand so I knew he wasn't completely ignoring me, he was just trying to distract himself, and I was enjoying this. Probably too much.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked and scooted a little closer, trying to be flirtatious.

"Yeah, I am." He looked at me quickly, then back away. I was really dying laughing so hard in my head, but I had to act like I didn

Justin swallowed and he reached for his phone beside him, doing anything but looking at me.

Ok. I think it might be doing the opposite of what I wanted. Great.

"I'm ready to go to sleep, are you?" He asked and looked back at me.

"Oh, yeah. Sure."

He started to pull off his shirt and then looked back at me.

"You don't mind do you?" Oh no. He slept shirtless. God I should have seen this coming, he knew. He knew that would shake me a little.

"N-no."

He sat his shirt beside the bed on the floor. And I thought his arms had muscles. He was toned all over. I think I might be drooling right now. It was my turn to look away and I grabbed my phone, making myself looking busy by checking the time, even though there was a digital clock right beside me.

I saw him smiling from the corner of my eye. He knew I really didn't mind him having his shirt off, that I actually LIKED his shirt being off. Well fine.

He turned the tv off with the remote and I slid under the covers, my back to him.

"Night."

"Night."

He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me against his chest. I stiffened my muscles, trying to steady my breath.

We'd crack by tonight, at least I would. Someone had too. I could just wait it out a few more minutes.

Justin's head was right by mine, I could feel him breathing against my neck. Not fair, this is not fair!

"Ok, fine! I'll tell you!" I turned to face him and saw him smiling in the dark. He had won again, just like he said he would.