Head Over Heels: Book One:07:

June 14th.

I walked slowly on the stage, smiling as the crowd cheered before I started the first verse of the song I had written - about Taylor. But it didn't feel like it was about Taylor anymore. I felt Justin when I sang this song, and not because he sang it with me, because the lyrics were my feelings about him.

Every time he touched me I blushed, I knew that. That spark people talked about? I felt that too.

I always have.

I walked out on the runway, reaching down for a few hands and smiled at my fans before I turned back going through the chorus, ready to sing the next verse as I turned back around to face them.

I took a breath, ready to sing - when another voice was heard and I turned.

There was Justin, walking out through the doors. The screaming was almost deafening, and I couldn't help but smile as he looked at me, walking towards me with that look on his face as he sang and stopped right in front of me.

I brought the mic up just in time to sing the chorus - almost forgetting to come in on that part and let out a small laugh as he put his hand on my waist.

Oh no. People already think we're together, and as much as I want to act the part for them, it's not acting, and getting too intimate in the song could give us away.

As much as I want to, I can't.

I can't risk that.

I love him, but I don't want paparazzi following us around. I don't want to be in the headlines with him, and I don't want the threats. I don't want to be upset about what people say about me - and I certainly don't want my private life public.

You just said you loved him.

Well, I think I do. I'm not sure. I really want to know. But I thought I knew with Taylor, and that blew up in my face.

So I stepped back away from him, playing it off as like I was just walking to the other side of the stage.

I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

I've done enough damage to that as it is.

I looked over at him, seeing him on the other side of the stage and he winked.

Without a doubt I was blushing. I knew that. I'm sure he knew that, but the fans couldn't see. There were too many lights for that.

Thank god.

And we kept at it, acting out the song, but I didn't push it - or how I would if I wasn't secretly dating him.

It was just too risky.

Then he pulled me into a hug at the end of the song, and I hugged him back, smiling from the surprise that he was here - and not in Europe.

"You didn't think I'd miss your first concert, did you?" He said in my ear.

We pulled away and I smiled at him, feeling myself blushing all over again before I turned back to the crowd.