Head Over Heels: Book One:02:

Nothing to say but Enjoy and VOTE! :)

::x::o::x::

Today was Wednesday and 6:34 in the effin morning, I had rehearsals for the music video. Sweatpants and t-shirt day.

I put on my gray sweatpants and a purple t-shirt humming the lyrics to lyrics to Middle of Nowhere.

I left my hair down and slipped on my Uggs. They'd be easier to get out of.

I had almost forgotten about Justin. Almost.

I went out to the car, put on my iPhone and played Demi Lovato's album Unbroken. It got my hyped all the time for rehearsals. I had acting classes starting next month too. I had a new movie script we were working on and it was all busy, busy, busy.

Rehearsals were the best ever. Tour was in a few months too. As soon as I finish this song.

A half hour later I walked into the dance studio and sat my bag and guitar on the ground. I was a little early, but the doors were unlocked. I decided to take advantage of it.

I blared my new song that Angie had given me a recording of and managed to put in my iPhone.

I started fiddling around with my feet and walking around the room. Maybe I could suggest some stuff for the tour.

I missed dancing. Just dancing in general. That's what I had originally wanted to be, a professional dancers, like those girls in the Step Up movies, but I loved music too, so Mom moved us to LA, we got auditions, I put myself out there, worked my little teenage ass off, and now I'm here.

Dancing and performing my songs, on my tour.

"So cold with nobody to hold me your so wrong for leaving when you told me you would never leave me by myself-"

I moved around and managed my back up dancers behind me and the band. This song was gonna be sick.

Everything about this tour was going to be sick.

I looked down at my feet, debating on a few things to do.

Maybe if I-

"That new?"

I yelped, jumping as my head spun around.

"Don't scare me like that!" I said staring at Justin.

"Your the one who had the music blaring." Justin shrugged. I looked at him as I took my iPhone out of the dock and put it back in my bag. He wore dark blue shorts with a gray v-neck shirt.

Not bad.

Not bad at all.

I loved the v-neck shirts.

Stop.

Yes the other night had been fun, but had he talked to you since then?

No.

He's just another guy.

"What are you doing here so early?" I crossed my arms.

"Same thing you are."

"Right." I said raising an eyebrow.

"You never answered my question." He pointed out walking closer to me.

"Oh sorry. Yeah it's new." I said, trying to snap myself out of my trance as I swallowed, forcing myself to look away from him.

"It was good. Really good."

"Thanks."

I felt awkward, but that's because the last time I talked to him we were dancing, and I wanted to kiss him.