Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:26:

Alright for this chapter I'm going to try and post pictures of the shirts and things. I find it hard to describe clothes and I type on my iPod, so ill get on my back, download the pics from my iPod and show them to you. It might take a day to though... enjoy!

Oh! And Become A Fan of you like this story please!?!? :D

::x::o::x::

"You asked for it!" I said to Justin as we got off the jet ski.

"I did. And it wasn't reckless! I wouldn't have guessed."

I hit him lightly on the shoulder as we walked off the pier down the beach taking step away from him.

"Jerk." I stuck out my tongue.

"Am not!" His arm went around my stomach pulling me back against him.

"I know. I can mess with you too!"

"Nuh uh Ms. Blac-"

"Shhh!" I put my finger over his lips. "That's our little secret."

"Our little secret huh? I think I can deal with that, as long as you take back what you said last night." He said through my finger.

"And what would that possibly be?"

"You said you'd never wear it again!"

"Are you serious?!"

"Ms. Black L-"

"Alright alright! But your not getting a heads up. Ever."

"Ever?"

"No."

"Not even the first time?"

I hit his arm again and he caught my hand after.

"No! Cause you're a meanie butt!"

"Aw come on baby. I can't get like a free pass or something?"

"Maybe if you lightened up about it!"

"Fine. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. It's funny when you want something like that, especially since I win."

"You didn't win. You told me if I lightened up I might get a heads up."

"You're not helping you situation."

"Sorry." He put his finger under my chin.

"It's alright." I said softly and let him kiss me.

"Want lunch?"

"Ok."

****************************

5:03 PM

I slipped my dress on over my head and adjusted my spandex. Justin was in the shower so I had a little more time. I found my shoes, a pair of creme wedges, and put my hand on the bed balancing myself as I put on my shoes.

I went back to my suitcase and pulled out my straightener.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and Justin walked out wearing a pair of loose fitting skinny jeans with his boxers showing. You get used to it after a while.

"Well don't you look all pretty in your dress." He kissed me cupping my face in his hands.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"You're welcome." I kissed him again before he pulled away. He went over to his suitcase and I headed to the bathroom, turning on my straightener. I put on a light shade of gold eyeshadow, then eyeliner and mascara.