Chapter Ten

• Dedicated to all the beautiful curvy women of the world.

Skye's groaned as she moved slightly as she lay in the bed. Feeling nauseated to the deepest core of her stomach. Opening her eyes and looking to Hunt's side of the bed but then she remembered he had to go to work today. Their little happy bubble couldn't stay the same. She groaned and laid her hand on her stomach.

"Why do I feel sick?" She mused to herself as tried to stop the feeling of wanting to vomit up everything in her stomach.

"Nope, that's not working." She jumped out of bed so quickly and ran into the bathroom. She flew like a bat out of hell.

The sight of the toilet greeted her as she let lose everything that was in her. Bye, bye food. There goes last night's dinner. This isn't fun. She hate's vomiting. It leaves the worst taste in your mouth and just takes the crap out of you. She always feels so tired afterwards. Heaving and finally coming up with nothing she moves away from the toilet as she flushed it.

Wetting a washer and wiping her face clean. Seeing her own paleness in the mirror. God I look like death warmed up. Slowly walking back to bed so she doesn't upset her stomach further. Laying back and curling into a ball as she laid the washer across her forehead.

She must have fallen asleep because she woke to the phone ringing beside the bed. Groaning as she fumbled for it. Bring the phone to her ear and trying to keep the feeling of wanting to be sick again down.

"Hello." She moaned into the phone.

"Skye." Hunt's voice came over the line. "You don't sound right. What is wrong?"

"It's okay Hunter." She didn't want him to come home from work or anything. "I'm just not feeling okay. Must be a stomach bug or something. I'm fine, really."

"You sound terrible. I'm coming home."

"No Hunt. Please don't come home. There is nothing you can do other then watch me sleep. That's all I'm doing. Lying in bed and sleeping this bug away."

He grumbled. "Okay I will stay at work but you call me if you need me."

She smiled."I will my big possessive alpha."

He laughed and the sound of it made her feel a little better. It brightens her day. "Okay my little one. I will be home in a couple hours."

"Okay. Love ya."

"Love you to."

She hung up and laid the phone back on the bedside tables. Burrowing herself back into the bed and closing her eyes.

~♦~

Hunt is worried about Skye. He looked at the phone after hanging up with her. He doesn't like the idea of his mate being alone while she is sick. He picked the phone up and dialed the number he needed. It rung a couple times.

"Hello." His mother's happy voice comes over the line.

"Mum."

"Hunter. What gives me the pleasure of you calling during working hours?" He could hear her bustling around in her kitchen. The sounds of pots and other things getting moved around.

"It's Skye."

"What about Skye? Is everything okay? You haven't messed it up."

"No mum I haven't. We are happy and in love. Everything went perfectly with the mating and she has fully accepted me also everything else."

"Oh that is good my boy. Will have to introduce her to the pack. They are just going to love her. Now what is wrong with Skye?"

"Skye is feeling sick. She's still in bed and she sounds horrible. She doesn't want me to come home and look after her. I'm worried..."