Chapter Seventeen

• Dedicated to all the beautiful curvy women of the world.

Stone walls greeted Skye as she looked out the window. Large heavy looking gates stood before her. Men stood either side of the gate. Guards were what they are. She saw more patrolling on top of the wall.

"What is this place?" she asked in awe.

"The pack compound." Hunt said

She looked to him as the gates opened and they drove through.

"This is where we come together and most of the pack lives here." Hunt said

"Why don't we?" Skye asked

He looked at little taken aback.

"Well I mean we are the leaders. Why don't we live here with them?"

He smiled and brushed his finger down her cheek.

"Because there as always been this little hope in me that I would fine my mate one day. I never wanted to overwhelm her, you," he said as he looked at her. "So I decided to live a little away from the pack. Just until everything settled down and then if we wished we could come live here."

Skye smiled. "I'm touched you thought about that and thank you. It probably would have been overwhelming. But I think we should come be with the pack. It would offer better protection especially with that witch."

"You're right. I will make sure the alpha house is ready for us and we will move in."

She smiled and kissed him. They come to a stop in about the middle of the compound. She looked out the window and could see her pack. Her pack. She couldn't believe those two little words filled her with pride and happiness. They were of course curious and waiting to see them. Men, women, and children all waiting to see their Luna.

"Ready." Hunt said

"Yep."

They climbed out of the car to cheers and howls of joy. Skye heart filled with such love for every single member of her pack. Her heart could hold all that love. For people she didn't even know yet but she would.

"Thank you pack for welcoming your Luna." Hunter said

Everybody quietened.

"Has you know we have threat on our doorstep but that threat will not touch my pack. We are one of the strongest packs and that is never going to change. Now we have Luna who will help guide you all and even me. We are even stronger now."

The pack cheers and agrees with him.

"We are coming home. To live with the pack," he said as he looked to Skye. "My Luna wishes to live with her pack and family. You are all our family."

They cheer again.

"Thank you pack for being so welcoming. We have some business to attend to but then we will be among you. There will be a feast tonight for everybody."

Skye smiled at the happiness she felt from the pack. They finished and headed off into the pack hall. A large vast building that was to the side of the centre.

"This is where we meet and also come together to do different things. It is also the stronghold of the pack. Below we store everything we need and also have our cells. Come." Hunt said as he led her through the building.

He leads her down into the basement. She smelt it was clean. She could also smell where they stored things. Hunt leads her to the end and opens a door. Silver bars greeted her and Ayden sat at a table with his legs on the table.

"Alphas," he said as he stood up and bowed his head slightly.

"Ayden." Hunter replied.

Skye walked to the bars as they spoke and reached out to touch them. Is it like the myths? Does silver affect them? She touched them and nothing.