Chapter Four

• Dedicated to all the beautiful curvy women in the world.

"I smell wolves but I also smell cat. Just the one." Ayden growled as he stood by Skye's window.

Hunter wolf is beyond piss now. He tracked her here but her scent is gone. His growling is rumbling in his chest. His body is vibrating with anger and he doesn't know how much longer he can go on like this without turning completely. He needs his mate. Punch the wall doesn't even help him.

"The cat is stronger than the wolves. The wolves moved quickly through here while the cat lingered longer." Remy is looking around the room.

"Cat." Hunter's voice is stuck on growling.

"Werecat."

"They left through here." Ayden called from the window.

Hunter moved fast to the window but his phone rang as he reached the window. He pulls his phone out of his pocket. He didn't know the number but he answers it. If this is someone threatening him and holding his mate he is seriously going to kill someone.

"What?" He yelled down at the phone.

"Calm down big alpha boy." The female voice comes over the line. "Skye is safe."

~♦~

Skye's eyes flutter open and she looks around. The very familiar scene around her made her feel a little bit better. She is at her friend's apartment. She remembers hearing Beatrix voice before she passed out.

"Here drink this. It will help you feel better." Beatrix voice drifts across the room as she walks in with a mug of something steaming.

Skye sits up slightly and takes the mug from her. The scent of peppermint comes to her senses and it eases her unsettled stomach. Beatrix sits in the seat opposite her and crosses her legs.

"What is wrong with me?" She muttered more to herself than anyone else. She can remember what happened back in her apartment. She had become like half beast or something.

"Baby girl you found your mate."

"My mate?" Skye is so confused by that word.

"Yes your mate and also your very sexy boss Hunter Frost. Good going with that one too. His damn sexy and his one of the most powerful alpha's in the country."

"Hold on, your using a lot of words I don't understand. First what does mate mean and second alpha."

Beatrix laughs and fills the space around the room. Beatrix has always had a calming effect on Skye. With her ever changing hair colours and styles. The woman is beautiful and always seemed a little mysterious to Skye. Plus she has these beautiful violet eyes and she's curvy just like Skye.

"Alright you know I'm a witch."

"Yeah."

Skye has seen her do spells and stuff. She knows there is more to the world then what she just knows. There are things out there that can't be explained with science and our the things of myths.

"And you also know there are other paranormal beings also." Skye nods her head as she sips on her tea. "Well girl you have landed yourself one of them."

"What but?" Skye asked

She doesn't even know whether she wants one anyone. Hunter is some sort of other being. Does she want that for herself? So many thoughts are running through her mind.

"His a werewolf."

Skye looks straight to her. Her words made sense then. Skye has a nice collection of erotic paranormal books on her eBook. Werewolves are very popular in her collection. She knows her mouth is hanging open but she just can't close it. Hunter is a werewolf and I'm his mate. No that is possible.