Chapter Three

• Dedicated to all the beautiful curvy women of the world.

"What the fuck did you do to my mate?" Hunter snarled at the bitch he was holding by the throat against the wall.

She struggled against him but there was no chance of her getting out of his hold. He was one pissed off alpha and you do not come between an alpha and his mate. You wouldn't do with any wolf but an alpha was just asking for a world of shit.

Hunter had found her slinking around on his land and he also smelt her scent close to his mates at the gates. The damn gates she had escaped through. He has never trusted Layla. She had only ever wanted one thing and that was power. She wanted him for the power and nothing else. He released her and she slid down the wall without even looking back at her as he walked away from her.

"She begged me to help her leave. So I helped her. All I did was open the gates for her. She is the one that walked out them and left you."

He looked over his shoulder at her. She cowered back from him. The smartest thing she has ever done so far. "I just bet you helped her."

Walked out of the room and did not look back at the bitch. What the hell did I ever see in her? She was just a scratch for an itch. He reached the front entrance just as the door burst open. He growled out of reaction but then stopped when he senses his beta and omega walk in. Remy looked slightly pale and his right hand is on his chest.

"Where is she?" Remy demanded as he looked at his alpha.

"Where is who?"

"Your mate god damn it. She is in pain. I can only sense it faintly but it's still there to cause me some trouble. She hasn't fully accepted the pack, so I can't feel it all but she's in pain."

Hunter growled so angrily and animalistic. The wolf in him came out more. He felt his claws grow and his gums ached to grow his fangs. His mate was hurt. His Skye was in pain. All because he didn't wake when she sneaked out. He doesn't even know how she managed not to make a sound and wake him. He was one pissed off alpha wolf and that wasn't going to be good for anybody. He needed to find his mate.

"Where is she hurting?" His voice sounded different thanks to his fangs had finally grown out. He had to stop himself from changing fully. It wouldn't help anyone at the moment.

"Her heart. No, her whole body actually. Agony." Remy is rubbed his heart as he spoke.

The last word made the hackles stand up on Hunter's neck. "We need to find her now." Snarled and so ready to hunt his mate down.

"What the hell do you mean we need to find her?" Ayden asked."She should be here with you. What the fuck happened Hunter?"

Hunter snarled at him but he didn't mean any threat. "She woke before I did. She's spooked of course and snuck out of the house. Ran into a certain bitch that helped her out of the house. Now all I know is she is hurting and I'm fucking here." The wolf demanded him to go find their mate right now.

"You might like to know that somehow news is out about you finding your mate. I don't know how but it's out. I guess that's how Layla knew about her and to come here. If people find her before you do..." Ayden left it hanging there because Hunter knew what he meant.

Hunter was out of the house without even thinking about it. The other two followed after him.

"I think she might be going through her first phase. It sure feels like that type of pain." Remy called from behind him.

Hunter realized he should of handcuffed his mate to the bed. It would of saved him a lot this morning. He needed to find her. No one will get to his mate before him. He will rip them apart and skin them. Hunter was going to get his mate and then bring her back home. Even if he had to drag her home while she was kicking and screaming. He will bring her back. A sly smile played on his lips at those thoughts. He just knew his mate is going to give him trouble. Little minx.

So hot. She was burning up and sweat dripped off her body as she lay on her bed. Her heart was thumping in her head and sounded like a beating drum in her ears. Drowned out most sounds around her. Her fingers clawed at the blankets around her. What is wrong with me?

"Help." She could barely get the word out.

Burning pain seared through every part of her body. It felt like she is being stretched. Something under her skin wanted to break through but it couldn't. It was held within the confides of her flesh. The sound of the tearing sheets was barely registered to her. Once where nails were was now claws.

She opened her mouth wanting to scream but it turned into a half growl. Where the hell is that growling coming from? Not me. But it is me. I'm growling. Her mind was all over the place with thoughts as she looked at her hands with blurry vision. Claws like some animal. She closed her eyes and begged for this pain to end.

Looking up when she heard someone in her apartment. She didn't feel quite like herself. She was just a piece in the back of her mind. Something else is in her body and had taken over. She could see hair had grown on her arms and her mouth felt different. Fangs were now sharper than ever before.

The sound of footsteps outside her room made her ears prick up. Prowled over to the door she held her hands out at her sides like she is ready to attack whoever dared walk into her home. What the hell am I doing?

But there was something that stopped her from taking over her body. Another force. Another part of her soul who is in control. She felt different but she also felt strong. She was ready to attack whoever was on the other side of the door. By the smell of them they didn't seem friendly. Smell?

They opened the door and she moved back to the wall silently as the door pressed against her. Hearing the feet step into her room. She waited to they walked in and then slammed the door shut. The man turned around but she moved quick. She kicked him. The guy threw his arms up in the air.

"Whoa there. I'm not here to hurt you."

She stood above him circling him. Skye didn't even know why she was acting like this. Something else had a hold on her. She crouched down near him and looked into his blue eyes. His head is bald to the skin. He is built like an athlete.

"What are doing here?" She snarled at him.

"Um...Beatrix sent me. She said you know her and that you need her. She couldn't come herself." He quickly said

Skye cocked her head to the side as she looked at him. He seemed completely cool with the way she looked at the moment. Somewhere looking half human and half beast. But the name he said registered in her. Skye managed to push the beast in her back down and fell back from exhaustion. Sweat covered her body. She looked at the man in front of her. She turned her head as she heard someone at her front door.

"Is there another way out?" The man demanded.

She nodded her head and tried to stand up but she felt dizzy. The man grabbed her before she fell and held her in his arms. She pointed to the window where the fire escape was. He moved to the window and climbed out with her. He didn't go down like she thought he would. He instead went up as she heard someone come through her front door. He moved quickly up. They reached the roof and Skye knew there was nowhere to go.

"There is no other way down." She muttered as the pain still ran through her veins.

He smiled slyly at her and just as she heard someone reaching the roof he ran across the roof. She couldn't even scream as he jumped off the roof and down into the alley. Then her vision really started making her dizzy. She had to shut her eyes as he ran between the mazes of buildings.

When she opened her eyes as he slowed and finally came to a stop. He laid her on some sort of lounge. She could smell all different things. Things she shouldn't be able to smell. She groaned and closed her eyes as her stomach rolled.

"Oh baby girl you found yourself a big alpha to love then you go and run away on him. Tsk, tsk. What am I going to do with you girl?"

"Beatrix." Skye whispered as her world turned to darkness.