Chapter Six

• Dedicated to all the beautiful curvy women in the world.

"Layla!" Hunter growled at the phone.

So the bitch has a name. Why did she have to disturb me? We were so close. She shakes her head and sits up. Bring her knees to up under her chin.

"Hang on. Slow down. Tell me what happened."

Skye knows she shouldn't blame this Layla but the wolf in her isn't agreeing with her. She can feel it within her. Growling and wanting their mate back. It's weird feeling something else being inside her but she doesn't feel different really. It's feels like she is finally whole and what she is meant to be. I guess part of her somehow always knew she was destined for this. She shakes the thoughts from her head.

"Alright calm down. I will send Ayden and Remy over to help you."

That perked her up. His not going himself. So that means once he gets off the phone she can have him to herself again and this time she's not letting anything getting in the way. But life is never easy for Skye.

"Layla they will help you just fine. You don't need me."

She could hear the whining from the other end of the line. She sighs and stands up. She walks over to Hunter and kisses his chest. She looks up into his eyes.

"Go help her." She mouthed

He looks into her eyes and then he sighs. "Okay I'm coming with Ayden." He hanged up.

Skye walks over to her clothes and slip them back on. She heard him talking on the phone again. He must be calling Ayden. She walks out onto the balcony and looks at the sunset filled sky. Beautiful rich colours are painted across the sky like a masterpiece of one of the greats.

Feeling his presence behind her just as his arms wrap around her body. She sighs and leans back against him. Closing her eyes as he lays kisses across her forehead.

"I'm sorry." He whispered

"It's fine. You have to look after your pack. I can't hog you all to myself."

"As much as I like that you aren't self centred and care about other, I still believe you deserve better than this." He brushed her curls back. "God damn it your my mate. I should be in that bed with you right now. We should be there."

She smiles softly and turns around in his arms. She wraps her arms around him. She reaches up and kissed him. She pulls back.

"I know you would rather be with me and that's what I hold onto. Now go so you can be home quicker."

He sighs and kisses her again. Then he leaves. She feels lonely once his gone. She decides that she will cook dinner. It will give her something to do. She walks downstairs and finds the kitchen. The place is huge. She walks into the kitchen and nearly drops to her knees in worship of the kitchen before.

God it's her dream kitchen. It has everything she could possibly want. She loves cooking and her food. She goes to the fridge and looks at what she could make for them. She decides on steak, salad and chips. She starts getting everything together. She also decides to make dessert. Chocolate mousse. Bustling around the kitchen she makes dinner.

She had finished everything except the steak and chips because she wanted to wait for Hunter to get home before she cooks them. She was just exploring the rest of the bottom level when her ears heard someone at the front door. But she hadn't heard a car. It's not Hunter because he left in a car.

Moving to one of the front rooms. She sneaks and hid out of view. She had found a fire poker and held it in her hands. The door just opened and was ready to run at whoever it was an attack them before they get her.