Chapter Seven

• Dedicated to all the beautiful curvy women of the world.

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SEX SECENE. THERE IS A SEX SCENE. IT'S NOT THE MOST GRAPHIC ONE BUT PLEASE STILL DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THAT KIND OF STUFF. 

I WARNED YOU.

 Not entirely happy with this. A little too short but I will fix it up. 

~*~*~*~*~

Dinner was filled with people enjoying the food and chatting. Laughter filled the room. Skye smiled and thanked people when they commented on how good her food is. She felt so at ease either everybody. She saw how proud Hunter seemed to be and that made her feel so good.

Everybody left after they ate and talked for about hour. Skye hugged everybody as she finished packing the dishes into the dishwasher. Hunter saw everybody out. She just turned on the dishwasher when she felt the hands wrap around her waist and very familiar warm lips brush against her neck. Her head falls back with a whimper when he sucks the spot he marked her.

"Hunt." She whimpered as her legs feel like they are going to give out any second. God that spot is dangerous. I hope it doesn't last all my life or this big dominant man will definitely know how to use it against me.

"No more interruption. Your mine and I will have you." He growled in her ear which sent shivers through her body.

She gasped as he swung her up so easily into his arms. Feeling the blush on her cheeks as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"You going caveman on me." Smiling playfully at him.

He grunts at her which sends her into another fit of giggles as he walks out of the room. She kisses neck as he walks up the stairs. Taking her straight back to his room. His taking me off to his den. She giggled at that thought.

"What's funny my mate?"

"Oh nothing."

"Come on little one. Tell me or I will have to tickle it out of you." He gently throws her onto the bed. Her giggles filling the room as she pushes her curls out of her face. She looks up into his smoulder amber eyes which are burning with passion, lust and so many other emotions.

"I love the sound of your giggling and laughing. It lets me know that my mate is well and safe." He brushed his fingertips down her cheek and over her lips. She nips at his fingers. He smiles wickedly at her. "Tell me." His voice has taken on a purring edge to it.

She watches his fingers glide down her throat and to between her breast. Her eyes widen when his nails change to sharp looking wolf claws. She looks up into his eyes. His still watching her with those eyes and smiling at her. Biting her bottom lip as she looks back to his hand. Gasping when his claws ripped straight down her shirt. Tearing it in half. It was like a knife through butter no trouble.

She couldn't help but be turned on by it even though he ruined her shirt. All she could think about how sexy that was. Goose bumps appear as he glides the tips of his claws down between her breast and onto her stomach.

"Hunt." She licks her lip. This is seriously turning her on.

"That's the second time you have shorten my name. I like it. I want to hear you screaming that as devour you with all the passion and love that is built up in me. I'm going to devour you tonight with my body. You're not going to know where you begin and where I end. Lost to the pleasure." He leaned his body over her as his claws still danced over her stomach.

"Skye I hope you're ready for this."

She nods her head as he ripped her pants off. Her ripped shirt, bra and panties followed it quickly. She laid there so ready for him. He ripped his own clothes off. She moved up the bed has he climbed onto the bed.