Chapter Nine

• Dedicated to all the beautiful curvy women.

Skye grumbled under her breath as she walked through her little apartment and into her bedroom. "Damn that dominant, possessive, alpha jerk."

Hunt just expects her to pack up her life and move in with him. Not even a choice about it. He just expected me to be so happy about. Oh someone's not getting lucky for at least a couple days, okay probably just tonight but it's not my fault his so damn sexy and makes my blood heat up when I see him. It has taken her a whole week to actually get out of his house and here. Hunter has taken the week off just to bond with his mate and wouldn't let her out of the place. It has been a fun week but. She realized she is smiling hugely as she thinks those thoughts.

"God." She shakes the thoughts from her head as she looks around her bedroom.

Oh no he didn't. She turned around and faced the male sitting on her couch with his feet up on her coffee table. He has that smug look on his face and he looks so happy with himself. She wants to wipe that look off his face. She stalks right over to him and stands with her arms across as she looks down at him.

"Yes my beautiful little mate."

"Who told you to allow strangers into my apartment and pack my things up? I sure as hell didn't give you permission." She puts her hand on her hips and looks him straight in the eyes.

He just continues to smile at her and places his hands behind his head. "Chill my little one. They only packed up everything but your clothes. I would not let them anywhere near those especially that collection of sexy underwear that you like to wear under your clothes."

Skye blushed red at the mention of how she likes her wear lacy and sexy lingerie under her clothes. She likes feeling feminine and plus no one sees it. Well now he will I guess.

"Seriously that is not the point. Stop trying to distract me with sex."

"What? Me." He points to himself. "I would never distract you with sex."

"Bullshit. You have done it this past week. Oh I know you are using the ruse of bonding with your mate but even you know you were distracting me from my life."

"I'm not ashamed to admit I find you sexy and I can't help but want to be buried deep inside you all hours of the day."

There he goes again with the sex talk as he shows his sexy body off. Growling and stomping her feet as she walks away. His deep rumbling laughter coming from behind her.

"I love the way you walk. The sway in your hips."

She rolls her eyes and walks into her room yet again grumbling under her breath. She grabs one of the empty boxes and starts packing her stuff away. All the other stuff from the room that they packed up is stacked against one wall. Grabbing her bag she pulls her mobile out of it. I probably have millions of miss calls and messages. She starts listening to them. Nothing really. Then Beatrix voice comes on.

"Howdy baby girl. How are things with a certain big alpha? Call me when you surface again. Love you girl."

Skye smiles and rings her friend back. She moves to the window and sits on the fire escape. The breeze blowing through her wild curls, feels so good.

"Where the hell have you been girl?"

"Hello to you also." Skye smiled as she hears a familiar voice.

"Yes hello. Where have you been?"

"Have you forgotten that I now have myself a big possessive alpha male who demanded I spend the week in his house on lock down under the ruse of bonding."