Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Leon sat down looking at his patient. "So do you want the good news Mrs Fredrick or the bad news" he tried to lighten the mood but he only received a small smile, making him give her a reassuring smile. "You are indeed pregnant." He told her making her eyes get teary.

"But how. It was only one night. My husbands going to leave me" she weeped from her mistake she made.

"Its none of my business but you will need to work it out. I know you both have been trying to conceive for a long time don't let this put you down see it as a blessing rather than a curse."

"But i cheated on him. He would never believe this was his child anyway. Now he will think worse seeing he was the one that couldn't let us have a baby" she cried making him pinch the bridge of his nose. He was no therapist but he couldn't let her leave the office feeling emotional and he knew it wasn't good for a pregnant women.

Leon knew she was morally wrong since she cheated on her husband because of marital problems but it wasn't his place to judge. Rather he had to calm her down and advise her since it was his job.

"Look you have options. I'm hoping you chose the right one. You can either abort it or you can just tell him the truth. Maybe he might see this child as his once he gets to see it grow in your womb" Leon approached the sensitive matter perfectly which allowed Mrs Fredrick to smile up at the young dashing looking doctor.

"Thank you. I think I'll tell him. I've waited to long for this just to end up aborting it." Though she was still saddened by her mistake she smiled resting her hand on her flat stomach.

Leon led her out while she thanked him for the help and not judging her like most people would have.

"What a day" he muttered leaning back into his chair. Today had been a hectic he wasn't use to getting patients like Mrs Fredrick. He knew it was still going to be hard for her but he did the best he could do. Though he felt like she had done wrong he did feel sorry for her. He didn't know the whole story so he had no right to judge. But he didn't condone cheating.

He felt a pair of hands massage his tensed shoulder. He leaned into them not caring who it was. His body was aching and he needed this. Maybe he could have a nice warm shower or maybe go to the gym. Thinking back he hadn't gone to the gym in a while after getting more heavy duties and longer shifts.

But that didn't mean he didn't take care of himself he did go jogging every morning walked back and to from work. He did have a car but he felt like walking would be more efficient. Plus this job required a lot of being on your feet.

"Hello handsome" a sultry voice purred. Leon turned to see his old fling and nurse help him with his aching muscles.

He felt guilty like he cheated on Layla as he sat being massaged by the nurse. The butterfly's in his stomach was so empowering when he thought about Layla that he instantly moved away from the nurse who he didn't remember the name of.

"Look I know you may think I want to carry this on but I really don't. Its not that your not pretty its just that-"

"Who is it?" she demanded making Leon almost choke on his own saliva. She sounded like a psycho he thought.

"Its no one its just that I don't want to lead you on" he added making sure to not to get the women angry.

Normally he never cared about the women he had been with. If they were luck he may give them another go but he didn't feel right. He felt dirty.

"You know what Doctor your a piece of-" she hissed at him.

"Hey swearing isn't very ladylike nor is it sexy" Leon spoke without realising what he just said. Did he really say that? he thought.