Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Layla couldn't hold back her laughter as she watched Leon struggle working on his broken car.

If she owned a Lamborghini that stared making very painful noise she would even stop just to make sure it was fine.

"Whats so funny?" though he was angry, he couldn't hold back the smile as he watched Layla laugh shyly at him. Her aura was refreshing and calm which cooled him down instantly.

"Nothing" she whispered. Slowly, with nerves she walked to stand beside him. She attempted to look over his broad shoulder but she was a tad too short.

Leon chuckled moving away allowing Layla get a good look at his car.

"Is it okay if I have a look?" she barley whispered, her head lowered and gaze focused on the ground.

"Sure" he shrugged mainly amused by her shyness; but also amused about her interest about this. He just adored her.

Confusion was clearly written on his face as he watched her focus on the engine. The same engine he couldn't even understand. Layla was truly surprising him.

Though the young doctor wasn't sexist, he was confused by the thought of Layla and his car. Its not that a women couldn't fix cars. But he knew Layla; she didn't seem like a mechanic or someone who looked interested in cars.

However, Layla checked to make sure nothing was damaged. Since it was a sports car she treated it differently. The parts were more advanced and she winced about the price of each component of the car.

Leon's eyebrow arched in surprise as he watched her body being swallowed by the depth of the car.

Watched her hum away while she made the occasion noise of understanding the problem made his stomach flutter for an unknown reason. Something that was truly odd for him.

He leaned against the fence watching her intently. Shaking his head he blushed, 'stop staring' he thought; along with justifying he wasn't being a weirdo or even a pervert. Internally cringing at the thought of being known as the 'pervert'.

But he found it hard to be a so called 'pervert' when Layla wasn't flashing anything. Her behaviour was just as modest as her dress sense.

His usual type was tall, blonde with a body of a swimsuit model. However after meeting Layla all the other women didn't do anything for him.

Leon admired her modesty which he found sexy in a very respectful manner- which made no sense. She never wore short clothe, or clothe that really emphasised her body. To him he was staring at an elegant women, who could flaunt anything she wanted to but chose not to. For that he applauded her.

His eyes travelled to her body which was bent over the car but their was nothing sexual about even that. But his eyes were focused on her knowledge. He watched pretty impressed with the way Layla worked fixing his engine; Leon's stomach began to have the unusual sensation once again. Something which was definitely foreign to him.

He found it enticing to watch her work so hard but yet look so angelic while doing so. Many people would see this as a 'mans' job but the way Layla was working on it, it did look like piece of cake; which it definitely was not. He could she was enjoying herself as she looked so interested in it; like she was memorising her steps. Had she done it before he thought?

"So you can fix cars?" He finally asked stepping away from the fence. Layla blushed turning towards him with grease smeared on her face. Leon held back a smile at her lack of awareness of the grease.

"My father had a garage. He would take us to the garage teaching us the basic of a car. Soon I began to help him. After he passed I worked for a while at the garage to still be closer to him" Her voice was far a way as she whispered it. He could tell she was in a trance, as though old memories that were surfacing. The sadness in her smile had made him realise Layla held a lot of sadness in her life.