Chapter 1

Chapter 1

As they slowly lay her body down into the ground; finally death had caught up with her. Finally the last words she spoke was 'I love you' to the man she loved.

The last word that her melodic voice spoke. The voice that they all beg now to hear.

She left the world letting everyone know how much she loved them. A beautiful act from a beautiful young wolf.

Nobody would ever believe how sincere she was as a wolf. She died with dignity and honour.

But it was her mate who stood there weeping. He knew he would never be anything like her; not even have the courage and the strength to face such an idiot such as himself. Bear the pain that surges through both her body and her heart.

He knew that everything he put her through was never easy. It must be the hardest thing to face than the cancer she had gotten.

The pain and regret Jayden felt was so intense that no words could even describe his regret. After all he has done, not even a sorry could show her how much he regretted every moment he had shared with her sister and all those childish moments he decided to toy with her.

But all he could do is stand and swallow the lump in his throat remembering all the events that had taken place prior to her passing.

Nothing could have been done about it, even if he wanted do anything for this to change he still couldn't. Because she was gone now.

His eyes were blind to everything except for the cold cemetery that seem to freeze along with time.

All Jayden could see is the cemetery filled with sorrow and sadness in each and every corner. No voice heard just the whistles of the wind and the tree's viscously hitting amongst one another.

The sun was bright and the clouds in view but the rain poured over them like they all were being washed of they're grief . Their hearts were now dark from the death of an innocent pure wolf, Layla not even the sun could erase the emotion.

The cemetery stood still and quiet, but now the grief in all their eyes had brought even more realisation into Jayden Alva's eyes. The feelings and realisation of the death of his mate Layla.

The sunshine of the pack, the sweet loving werewolf that god had created, had passed away.

The werewolf with dignity and love was taken from their grasp.

The werewolf with a forgiving heart was in another world.

The heart that always had been filled with light, and happiness, had now stopped beating.

She was ripped away from them all without any hesitation.

But everyone knew one of the feelings in her heart which she hated the most was the feeling of rejection. The rejected mate was what category she was under. The feeling she felt every time he kissed her sister Holly. The moment he showed her no compassion but disgust had torn her life. But now all that was gone, it didn't matter anymore as she finally was sleeping peacefully.

However those who knew of her condition had been relived at the time of her death as they wanted Layla to finally feel free and her suffering to end. She was too sweet to deserve such pain. But that was part of life. To endure such type of pain that was so agonising. Too bad she had to face cancer and rejection. Two pain in one, everyone thought bitterly.

No one knew why anyone he would want to reject her.

Layla always asked for forgiveness not knowing the real reason his hatred towards her. She felt as if though she had caused him pain in the past, making him want to be so bitter towards her. But she never realised it was her glowing personality that the young she-wolves envied. He had rejected her leaving her humiliated and lonely. The rejection which must have taken half of her dignity away from her.