Lil update & info

Okay so I started school this week. I have to get up at 6 am every day, and I get home at 5:30 or 6:30 every day if there are no delays, depending on which day. That means I have to go to sleep at at least 12 pm, if I want to get a lil sleep so I won't be tired at school.

Which means that I don't have much time to work on projects or write fanfics when I am home. And that sucks but I am so sorry.

So anyways, I had 4 days to make a whole project, only getting a couple of hours each day and I had to have sketches, mind maps, the 3D product quickly made to see what it looks like, color scheme, some other stuff like that, and the end product.

I was doing so well and I was working on it today after school, until 12:30 PM, and I fucked up. I was going so well at the beginning of the end product but then I forgot one thing and I fucked it up. I got so mad at myself and so sad and I broke down because I had let myself down so badly and it was so ugly and I'd never been this disappointed in the art I'd ever made.

So this means that I have no time to fix it and I'm feeling so horrible and that's why I'm not going to school tomorrow & I'm gonna have time to write for fanfics in that time! I'm so excited. I would write and update the fanfic now if I wasn't so fucking damn tired.

Thank you for staying with me 💕

New chapter will be up this weekend.