Chapter 2: Senses.

Told you I'd update soon. Here you go ^~^ I'm so excited for this fanfic ahhh, can't wait to write more chapters.

____________________

"Wanna smoke another cigarette?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded. "One of the best cigarettes a day is after dinner", Josh said and Tyler chuckled. "So true", he said as he grabbed the bowl and brought them to the kitchen. He quickly cleaned them a little and put them in the dish washer. "You like cocktails? I have a few readymade", Tyler called out.
"Of course I do!" Josh answered and Tyler smiled.

They already had a lot in common, and Josh was really really nice.

Tyler grabbed two cocktail jars and filled them with the cocktail. He added a few raspberries and a straw, which were white and gray according to Brendon. Then he walked to the balcony where Josh was already sitting. It was getting darker, and Tyler knew because of the time.

"Here you go", he said as he put the cocktails on the table.

"They look so beautiful", Josh said and Tyler smiled

"They look so beautiful", Josh said and Tyler smiled. "Thanks. Brendon says it adds to the "aesthetics" of the balcony, whatever aesthetics may look like", he chuckled. He grabbed his lighter and one of the candles. He lit the candle, placed it back, and did the same with the other two. Then he lit his cigarette.

"Can you press that switch over there?" Tyler asked. "Sure", Josh said as he pressed the switch Tyler pointed at. The fairy lights lit up and the whole balcony was even more romantic.

"If you could only see how romantic this looks like", Josh sighed as he sipped his cocktail and took a drag of his cigarette.

"Romantic, hm?" Tyler said. "Can you move my chair and put it over there?" Tyler asked. "Where?" Josh asked. "Next to you, dummy", Tyler chuckled and Josh blushed. "Oh! Yeah, sure", he said and Tyler stood up. Josh moved the chair next to him on the right and Tyler grabbed his cocktail in his left hand, where he had the cigarette between his fingers.

"If you don't mind, you have to help me get on my chair since I don't exactly know where it's standing", Tyler said. "Of course I'll help you", Josh said.

"Can I hold your hand?" Tyler asked as he held his hand out. Josh grabbed his hand.

"Any time", he smiled and Tyler smiled as well. Josh lead Tyler to the chair and Tyler sat down. He placed the cocktail next to the chair on the ground and let go of Josh's hand to switch his cigarette from his left to his right hand. Then he reached out to see how close Josh was. He touched Josh's left leg and figured their chairs were standing right next to each other and their legs were almost touching. Then he moved his hand to Josh's right leg, where he found Josh's right hand. He slid his hand underneath Josh's arm and intertwined his fingers with Josh's.

"Oh you actually wanna- okay", Josh stuttered and Tyler turned to him.

"If you're alright with it. I mean, I can't exactly look at you romantically or something like that to impress you and make you like me", Tyler said.