Chapter 10: Loveliness.

2986 words. A liiiittle shorter than I was planning on, but that's because I wanted to update before I'm going to my friends' birthday (they're twins so yay double the party fun) Have fun reading! Let me know your opinion on it!

~~

Tyler and Josh had arrived and went to their room. Josh thought it looked beautiful and Tyler thought it had the softest beds he'd ever felt. After putting their stuff in the room, they quickly got changed into their swim shorts, bath robes and flip flops, 'cause for hotel guests the pool was open until 12 am.

"Tomorrow we can get massages and stuff like that, 'cause those things are closed now", Josh had said when they left their room.

Currently, Josh was halfway down the steps into the water, and Tyler was tightly holding on to his hand and the steel bar, slowly stepping down the steps. 

"What if I forgot how to swim? And-" Tyler started.

"Baby, you don't have to worry about that. 1) I'm here with you, and 2) everyone can stand in the water. It's not as deep as normal pools are. Those pools are made for everyone to be able to stand straight", Josh said. Tyler bit his lip as he nodded lightly. He took another step.

"Only one more baby", Josh said and Tyler took the last step.

"No more steps?" Tyler asked.

"No more steps", Josh confirmed.

"Okay so you're right, it's not deep at all", Tyler said as he let go of the steel bar. Josh pulled Tyler closet and wrapped his arms around him. He pressed a kiss on his forehead. "And the water is really warm", Tyler smiled as he leaned into Josh.

"And you're looking lovely like always", Josh said and Tyler blushed.

"Now what?" He asked as he had his hands on Josh's hips and his head resting on Josh's shoulder.

"Now you get on my back and we're gonna swim", Josh said. "Are you sure?" Tyler asked. "Positive", Josh said as he leaned in and kissed Tyler softly.

"C'mon, lil monkey", Josh said and Tyler giggled. "Thought I was your princess?" He asked playfully. Josh let out a laugh. "You are. But also my lil monkey", he replied. Tyler moved around Josh and got on his back, his legs wrapped around Josh's waist and his arms around Josh's neck.

"You good, baby?" Josh asked. "Of course", Tyler said as he hugged Josh and pressed a kiss on his soft hair.

"Your hair is so soft. It's red, right?" Tyler asked. "Sure is", Josh said as he started to swim. Tyler closed his eyes to rest them and rested his head atop of Josh's, enjoying the water moving around their bodies.

"Mhm. Like danger. But also love", Tyler hummed. Josh let out a laugh. "Exactly", he smiled.

"What colors do you see now?" Tyler asked.

"Well, there's lots of blues and some white too. Green from the tropical plants and green-blues, turquoises, teals... And also a lot of wood. Which is brown. This wood is light brown", Josh told Tyler. "But we're in the wellness part. You also have a tropical part which looks like you're on a tropic island, with bars in the water and torches and lots of trees and plants and sand and stuff like that. But it has also slides and is more like a normal pool instead of a wellness pool", Josh told Tyler.

"But here, you can get steam baths and mud baths and treatments and massages and all that cool stuff", he said.

"It sounds so interesting. I have no idea what to imagine", Tyler said as he was still resting his head on Josh's with his eyes closed and his legs and arms wrapped around Josh.