Chapter 3: Creativity.

Whoop whoop another chapter! I love all of your comments and there are so many of you reading this already! I've never had this many people read my fanfic when only the first two chapters were up. Thank you so much ❤️ keep all the likes and especially comments coming, I love them!

 Thank you so much ❤️ keep all the likes and especially comments coming, I love them!

*screams* this is insane.

!!! IMPORTANT: !!!

For everyone who is not reading my first fanfic:

// = time lapse
• = something happening at the same moment but a different place with a different person or different point of view
//• = time lapse to a different place with a different person or different point of view

I hope this'll clarify everything a little more!

~~

"So, Josh..." Tyler started as he took a drag of his cigarette. "What all do you do?" He asked, turning his head to Josh.

"Eh, I like to skateboard. I play drums, my favorite thing to do. I listen to music a lot, I love to watch movies and tv shows. I love concerts and festivals. Oh and I like social media a lot. That's pretty much the most important stuff. What about you?" Josh asked.

"You play drums? That's amazing. I play ukulele and piano/keyboard. I like to sing too. I like writing a lot, and I also like to write music. I listen to music a lot, I love concerts as well. I read a lot of books. Ehm, I've watched some movies, not too much. Brendon explains what's happening on the screen and I listen. We watched Daredevil together because, well, Daredevil's blind, and we just finished season 2. I like to paint too, but I'm not sure what I'm painting or which colors I'm using", Tyler said.

"Woah that's amazing, you actually play two instruments?!" Josh said. Tyler chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, it's one of my favorite things to do", he smiled.

"Hey Josh? There's this festival coming up, one month from now. A lot of cool bands will play... Brendon and I wanted to go. Do you want to go with us?" Tyler asked carefully.

"What festival? Which bands are coming?" Josh asked.

"Well, so far Blink-182, Death Cab For Cutie, Green Day, Metallica, Underoath, I Prevail, Paramore, Marina And The Diamonds, Truslow, Vesperteen..." Tyler named a few.

"That's amazing, I'd love to go. But is that okay with your friend?" Josh asked.

"Of course, he doesn't get a say in it", Tyler chuckled. "But seriously, he doesn't mind at all. I'm a thousand percent sure that he's okay with it", Tyler smiled.

"I'd love to go with you", Josh said and Tyler smiled.

"We should get tickets soon then", he smiled and Josh hummed in agreement.