Chapter 5: Search & find.

I actually cried while writing part of this chapter and I've never cried before while writing so prepare for the feels I guess, guys

~~

Tyler woke up slowly and noticed that his head was still laying on Josh's bare chest. His arm was wrapped around Josh's belly firmly and Josh's arm was around him.

He opened his eyes slowly in case Josh was awake so he could see that Tyler was awake too. He shuffled a little and tilted his head up.

"Hey Ty", Josh smiled as he saw Tyler's beautiful eyes open.

"Hi Joshie", Tyler mumbled and yawned. He cuddled into Josh's side a bit more.

"I think I'm gonna stay in bed all day", Tyler yawned.

"Deal", Josh said. Tyler furrowed his eyebrows.

"Really? You wanna stay in bed all day?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course. I mean, I'll get out of bed to get us food and stuff like that, but other than that, we're just gonna stay in bed all day, if you want", Josh told Tyler. Tyler smiled.

"I'd love that. We still need to talk, though", Tyler reminded him.

"That can wait for later. Let's just stay in bed together for now", Josh said. Tyler hummed in agreement. "Okay, but you promise me we will talk about it?" Tyler asked. "Promise", Josh said.

"Okay. Let's start over", Tyler said. Josh frowned, but then saw Tyler close his eyes and pretend to be asleep. When he opened them, he shuffled around again and tilted his head up to Josh. Josh grinned.

"Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" Josh spoke. A smile creeped upon Tyler's lips. "Good morning Joshie, I slept amazing with you by my side. What about you?" Tyler asked.

"I slept wonderful. Not really wanting to get up and do anything today. Wanna stay in bed all day?" Josh asked.

Tyler closed his eyes and grinned. "Hm, I'd love to. Sounds amazing", he said.

"How's your knee doing?" Josh asked. Tyler lifted his leg up a little.

"It hurts but I don't think something really bad happened to it. I think it's just a painful wound", Tyler said.

"Yeah I think the same. I hope it'll get better soon", Josh said as he pressed a kiss on Tyler's hair.

"Are you hungry?" Josh asked. "Yeah but I'm not ready for you to leave yet", Tyler mumbled as he cuddled up closer to Josh's body. Josh chuckled.

"Okay, I'll wait for a little bit then. But not too long", Josh said. "That's okay", Tyler smiled.

"Wait let me-" Josh started as he tried to sit up a little. Tyler frowned and tightened his grip around Josh's belly. "No you said you'd stay", he complained. Josh let out a laugh. "Yeah I will, babe. I just need to get something real quick. Thirty seconds", he said. Tyler huffed and rolled on to his back. "Fineeeee", he trailed like a stubborn child.

Josh jumped up and walked to the window. He pulled the curtains back and opened the window fully. Then he walked out of the room and into the kitchen. He glanced at the clock and saw that it was 12:30 pm. He opened the door to the balcony and grabbed the ash tray, walked back to the kitchen where he grabbed his cigarettes and returned to the bedroom.