Chapter 21

Byun Baekhyun POV

             I'm really disappointed with what she said to me early. I can't believe she said like that. How can she said all the moment we spent together, nothing to her ? I really can't believe this. What she want actually ?

" Hyung, you okay ? " I snapped from my thought when Sehun asked me.

" This table will have hole if you stare like that " Kai joked. I glared at him.

" Relax dude. Tell us what happened " Chen said. I turned to Yuri who sat beside Chanyeol.

" Is it Sejeong have hurt you like this before ? " I asked her that made her eyes widened.

" She never got mad like this before. If she mad or what, she will kept it for herself. She never let it out but it different today " she explained. It weird.

" Maybe she have rough day " Suho guessed.

" What ? We hang out yesterday, she happy. So how can she have rough day ? " i asked Suho back. He just shrugged his shoulder that means he didn't no.

Kim Minseok ( Xiumin ) POV

              I don't know the past happened back. I know the reason why she did that. She also did that to me before. I just can't believe she did that to Baekhyun. I don't know about her feeling but I know she liked Baekhyun from her acted.

//Flashback//

                    It been a two months we together. Although it just a arrangements relationship, I already fallen in love with her. I don't know about her because she never told me about her feeling. What I know she comfortable around me.

                      She told me that she wanted to meet me. I wore handsomely and went downstairs. I saw my parents looked at me worriedly that made me felt something bad will happen soon or late.