Chapter 28

Park Sejeong POV

             I remember today I need to go school. Mom lived with me at grandma's house. She need treatment until she heal. I decided to stay until she really fine. We moved back to our house and lived there like before.

             The different before and now only she started act like a true mom now. She cared about me. Dad and me really happy with her changed. Who won't ? This really what I want since I kid.

" It been a month we didn't meet and you already became this skinny " Kang Jun teased me. I glared at him.

" Don't make me bury you alive. You didn't married yet " I threatened him that made him burst into laughed.

" I'm off. Anyway, I heard Baekhyun already awake " he told me that made me froze.

" Oh, really ? " I asked him.

" Don't know. Well, you will find out when you at school later anyway " he replied. I didn't reply.

                He drove me in front school gate liked always. I entered school. I know I will become a topic for their gossip today. I'm already tired with them. I didn't bother what they want. Let them do what they want.

                I walked to cafeteria to grab something. I froze once I saw Baekhyun with his friends. He looked happy. I sighed when I don't think I can faced him after what happened. I was about to walk away until someone called me.

" Park Sejeong ! " That voice belong to Yuri. Gosh. I turned to her and saw she ran towards me. She immediately hugged me.

" I really missed you " she cried ? I patted her back tried to comfort her.

            I saw Baekhyun and his friends walked towards us. Yuri broke the hugged and smiled at me. My eyes can't left Baekhyun. I know he uncomfortable with whay i did. I just can't believe what that he stood in front me right now.

" I'm sorry but did I know you ? " Baekhyun asked me that turned me to blank.

" Sejeong " Yuri looked at me worriedly.

" No, we never meet. I'm Yuri's friend, Park Sejeong " I introduced myself that made everyone looked at me disbelief.

" Oh, I'm Byun Baekhyun " I know. He smiled at me. I hate to say this I missed his rectangle smile.

" The class will start soon. Let's go back to our class " Chanyeol broke the silence.

               I walked beside Yuri silently. I don't know what should I say anyway. Although it been a month I didn't meet her. She stopped and looked at me. I stared at her blankly.

" Why don't you tell him who you ? " I know she will asked me soon or late. I smiled at her.

" He didn't remember me and I want it to be stay like that " I replied.

" He won't know that he love you. How about your feeling ? " she asked me.

" He didn't remember that he love me. I will get rid of it " she stared at me disbelief. I patted her shoulder and walked away but

" Why you did this ? Is it because what your mom did ? " her questions hit me like a truck. I took a deep breath before reply her.

" I just like him and I don't want to hurt him. Also I don't want to fall any far " I left her dumbfounded.

Kwon Yuri POV

          I really can't believe what she just said. Like seriously. She choose to give up on what she just had. This really not like Sejeong that I know. I heard her mom already changed right ? I will visit her mom and told her the truth. I can't stand being like this.