Chapter 16

Byun Baekhyun POV

I jumped on my bed with happy mood. Chanyeol shook his head when he know what happened. Actually I brought that necklace during our trip before. That necklace caught my attention and she must be pretty if she wore it.

" Someone so happy today " Chanyeol said.

" Of course " I replied confidently.

" Is it she still thought you as friend ? " my smiled dropped once he asked me that. It true. She stay by my side because she thought me as her friend not more than that.

" I don't care. At least she let me stay by her side " I replied.

" Baek - "

" I know. Don't worry " I cut him and covered myself with blanket.

I know I hurt myself with this but this what I want. I don't want to give up on what I have done. I cane this far, how can I stop ? She will open her heart for me. I really hope that.

I woke up the next day. I saw Chanyeol didn't wake up yet. I butt off from my bed and went to bathroom. I took a deep breath before took shower. I still remember what we talked last night.

I went to school early than usual. I want to wait for her. I wonder will she wore that necklace or she will kept that. She didn't reply my message. Wait she only replied my message once before.

I kept waiting her until the bell rang that means the school will start. I walked to my class with disappointed feeling. Is it she didn't come today ? I sighed. Suddenly someone called me so I looked up. It Chanyeol.

" Are you okay, bro ? " he asked. I shook my head and putted my head on my table.

" Cheer up, Baek. Maybe there have something important she need to settle up " he tried to comfort me.

" At least she should reply my message " I told him.

" She will reply your message later " I sighed when I know there no function I fought with him about her.

Message from 'Sejeong <3'
Don't wait for me. Study well while I'm not there.

My jaw dropped with what she replied. What she mean by she not here ? Is it she left me ? What she tried to say actually ? Gosh. I really don't understand her. I turned off my phone.

I went to rooftop. Is it she tried to break me down ? Her words really killing me. I didn't understand what she mean. I want to understand and putted it in positive way but I can't. The negative thought kept held me.

" Don't worry she will back after three days " I turned around and saw Yuri.

" What do you mean ? Where she right now ? " I asked her.

" Baek, she need to settle up something. She will back soon. Don't worry. She said she don't want you to wait for her because she know if you do, you can't focus on what you doing. Same like right now " she explained. She cared for me ?

" Baek, if there have a thought whether she care about you or not, erased it. She really cared about you. That's why she didn't let you fall for her by consider you as her friend " she added that made me looked at her confusedly.

" What do you mean ? " I asked her.

" When that time come, you will know " she replied and left me dumbfounded.

What she mean by that ? Sejeong cared about me until she didn't let me fall for her ? What the meaning of all this ? Why she consider me as her friend ? Why I felt like she hide many thing from me ?