Chapter 25

Park Sejeong POV

             I awake. No, I never got sleep. I can't sleep. Why he can't got off from my mind ? I went to bathroom and took shower. I don't know what should I do now. I went to living room and turned on the television.

[Breaking News] The most successful Mrs Park from Park Company got caught tried to kill someone at mall yesterday.

               My eyes widened with what happened. Mom tried to kill someone ? Who is it ? But why she did that ? I turned on my phone and checked SNS and read all the comment. I know I should back. I found a new comment that caught my attention.

[Unknown- She stress with her daughter. I heard her daughter ran from house. Geez, kids these days. ]

               Is it mom tried to kill someone because of me ? Baekhyun got into accident. Perhaps mom tried to kill him ? My eyes widened with what I just thought. Park Sejeong, please don't think the bad things.

Calling from 'Dad'

" Hello, Sejeong " the way he talked really hit me.

" I know you there, please back now. Your mom need you right now. She have putted into hospital that she should not be there " I know he cried. I hang up.

                 I ran upstairs and took my jacket. I went to Taehyung's house. I really need his helped right now. I l knocked his door and revealed him still rubbed his eyes. Is it he still sleep at this moment ?

" Please help me " I begged to him. He looked at me.

" How ? " he asked.

" Drive me to Seoul " his eyes widened.

" Are you kidding me ?! " he shouted.

" Please something happened to my mom " I begged him. He sighed and went inside.

                    He took his car keys. He drove me to hospital. I know he wanted to ask me many things but when he saw my conditions, he decided to hold himself. I wore my jacket and covered my face. They had many reporters.

                  I was about to get out from his car but he pulled me back. I raised my eyebrows. He handed me sunglasses. He mouthed at me 'be careful'. I nodded and left the car.

                  I tried to find where my mom room until I saw there have a room has bodyguard. It must be that. I walked towards that room and entered. I saw my mom dad and few policeman. Mom smiled when saw me.

" Sejeong, I killed him " Mom said and pulled her hair. I can't help but let the tears fell. I'm really felt guilty with what I have done before.

" Can I know who the victim ? And where the victim now ? " I asked the policeman.

" His name Byun Baekhyun. Now he got treatment at Seoul Hospital. He still in coma conditions " my eyes widened. Mom hit Baekhyun ?

" Please leave me and my mom alone " I told them and they left the room. I walked to mom and hugged her.

" I was jealous when I know he can made you smiled that bright than I do. No, I never made you smile. What I did was made you cried " she confessed. I cried as much I want.

" Mom, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry " I apologize. Mom cupped both of my cheeks.

" It not your faults. It mine. I should not be selfish with my own daughter while I only have you in my life. I'm really sorry " I pulled her into my embraced.

" Don't worry, dad will make you out from here " I patted her back.

" Sejeong, please send my apologize to him. I really want to apologize to him. Please let me meet Baekhyun " she begged me.

" I will when everything back to normal " I told her.

" Sejeong, from now I won't stop you. I won't control you anymore. I promise I will be a good mom for you " I smiled at her promised.

" Thank you, mom "

             Will I able to meet Baekhyun again ?