Chapter 8

Park Sejeong POV

I looked myself through the mirror. I wore short pants and long sleeve shirt. Although I'm a model, I didn't care much about my look. I took my luggage and went downstairs.

I gave my luggage to Kang Jun so he can putted into car first. Yeah today my school trip. I didn't tell anyone that I'm going. I sat at dining table to breakfast together with my parents.

Mom, not even took a glance at me. I guess she still mad with what I said before. I sighed when I know I became rude these past day. We didn't say anything. If I do, I think I can't join school trip.

I looked at them before I entered my car. They not even say goodbye or tell me to be careful there. I sighed. I know I should not join this but this my last year. I just can't leave Yuri like that.

" Don't worry about ma'am too much. She will be okay soon " Kang Jun said.

" I hope so " I replied.

He want to help me carry my luggage and of course I refused it. I won't other student looked at me like a baby. I don't like burden people anyway. I took my luggage and went inside school.

I can heard students shouted, talked and whispered happily. I tried to find Yuri. I hoped she join the school trip. I kept find her until someone patted her shoulder. I turned around and saw Yuri smiled brightly to me.

" You come ? " she asked and hugged me.

" Yeah " I replied shortly.

" I hope we will seat together and we will be in same group " she told me. I just nodded.

I wonder if I can't be with her how I survive at this trip. I hoped I will be around people I know. At least, I have friend. We heard the teachers called all the student. Yuri hold my hand and dragged me to them.

I heard what teachers said but I guess many of the students not. I shook my head. Yuri dragged me to bus. If she like this, I guess everywhere she go, I need to follow.

" Sejeong " she called me that made me stopped my track and looked at her.

" Well I planned to sit with my boyfriend " she said. I know she have boyfriend but I just don't know who is it.

" Okay " I replied.

" Don't worry you will see with his friend " I raised my eyebrows.

" Yul " we turned around and saw two guys walked towards us. Wait I know guy behind the giant one.

" Channie " they hugged in front me.

" Sejeong, this my boyfriend Park Chanyeol " Yuri introduced him to me. I nodded.

" Hey Sejeong " I looked a guy beside Chanyeol. It true I know him.

" You guys will sit together. I hope you won't mind Baek " Yuri said to Baekhyun.

" Sure " Baekhyun replied.

Yuri winked at me before left me with Baekhyun. I looked at Baekhyun who didn't look at me. He nervous ? Yeah funny. I didn't say anything and grabbed his hand. I pulled him to bus nearby. I can see he shocked with what I did.

I sat beside window and of course he sat beside me. This trip will be the most longer trip ever. I putted on my earphone and read my book. I can felt someone stared at me and I know who is it.

" I know you not eat chocolate - "

I took chocolate that he putted on my book and ate it. He shocked with what I did. Now I know the taste of chocolate that I wish one day I will try it and it happened now.

Byun Baekhyun POV

I'm so happy when I found her join the school trip. I really nervous until I can't speak. I blushed when she grabbed my hand. I know she don't want to be alone that's why she did that but it just. I don't know how to say it.

I putted chocolate on her book that made she stopped read. Gosh, I just remembered that she not eat chocolate. I was about to take it back she already ate it. I really shocked when she did that. She don't have allergic right ? She won't faint right ? But what make her didn't eat chocolate ?

I felt my shoulder heavy so I looked beside me and found she sleep with her head on my shoulder. I smiled when I saw how beautiful she are. I wonder why you hide your angel look behind those evil attitude. I promised to myself I will make you happy.

**************
I'm not busy with school anymore. I'm on holiday. I have 2 months. It really great. I don't have to think about anything except what should I do next. Hihi

Don't forget to comment and vote ~