Chapter 33

Park Sejeong POV

           I kept hitting my chest and cried like a baby lost her mom until someone grabbed both of my wrist that stopped me from continue hit myself. I looked up and gasped, didn't believe what I just see.

" I'm sorry for made you cried again " he looked at me worriedly.

" Baekhyun ? " I asked didn't believe what I saw.

" It me " he pulled me into his embraced. I melt in his warmness.

" I'm sorry, Baekhyun " I apologize to him. He didn't say anything so I broke the hugged.

" I'm sorry for lied to you. I'm sorry for everything. I love you, Baekhyun " I confessed to him.

              I pulled his shirt collar and pressed my lips on him. He kissed me back. After a few moment, I broke the kissed. Suddenly something hit me, he have amnesia. He can't remember who me to him before. Oh no.

              I looked down because of embarrassed. My cheeks turned into red like tomato. Why he didn't say anything ? This really awkward. What you expect ? He didn't remember me. He must be in shock stage.

              I sighed and stood up. I took a deep breath and left him. Before I could left, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. The next thing I know, his lips meet mine. My eyes widened with what he did.

             I didn't think twice. I closed my eyes and replied his kissed. A kissed full of love. His hands moved to my waist pulled me closer to him. After a we remember we need a air to breath, we broke the kissed.

" What made you took so long ? " I looked at him confusedly.

" Why now you told me that you love me ? Why you didn't told me since before ? Did you know I curious to death to know who you at my past ? " he asked me.

" You remember ? " I asked him. My voice still shaking.

" I guess " my eyes widened with his replied. He chuckled.

" I already remember. I remember every part of us " he added.

" Can you say that 3 words again ? " he asked me. I stared at him and a smirked formed on his lips. I know he teased me right now. I punched his arms lightly.

" How you remember me ? " I asked him tried to change the topic.

Byun Baekhyun POV

" How you remember me ? " she asked me that made me smiled. She tried to change the topic. So cute.

//Flashback//