Chapter 7 [Edited]

Byun Baekhyun POV

I was waiting for Sejeong but she didn’t show up. Did something bad happen to her? What if her parents find out about me? I sighed and went to my class. Then,  saw Chanyeol walk towards me.

“Sejeong has practice today” He told me I looked up to him.

“ How do you know?”

“ My girl told me” He replied with a grin

He went back to his seat. I looked up at the sky through the window I smiled when I started thinking about
Sejeong. She must be pretty when she smiles brightly. How will she look like at that moment.

I want to be the one to make her smile and keep her smile to myself. I started to wonder will she smile later? I just hope everything will go the way I planned it to go. I want to court her until I truly give up but I know that I will never give up until that one moment.

“ Guys I have good news” Mr. Yook said and made the class pay attention.

“A day after tomorrow you guys will go on a school field trip for 3 days and 2 nights, Okay?” He added and all my classmates cheered happily

I put my head down on the table and started thinking, will she join the trip this year? I have never seen her join the school trips the past years. This is her last year anyway. I’m really hope she can join us so I can be with her and get close.

Park Sejeong POV

I just finished my practice for the competition next month and I look over to my mom who is smiling happily. She must be really happy that I put in effort for this. I sighed and walked towards her.

“ You are really pretty” She complimented me and I just nodded

“ Miss Sejeong” I turned around to see Kang Jun, one of my dad's workers that works for me. Let’s just say that he is my driver and personal assistant.

“ You will have a school trip a day after tomorrow” He informed me I just nodded and he left

“ Your not going” I looked at my mom

“Could you please leave us alone?” I asked who was in the studio. They all nodded and left the studio

“ Enough mom this is my last year there. Can’t you just let me go once? “ I asked her

“ You will get bruises and-”

“ That is the only thing you care for! All you care for is the competition only! Can you at least care about your daughter just once!” I shouted and once I knew next thing she slapped me acroos the face. And my tears fill my eyes.

“ Don’t you dare raise your voice at me!” She warned me

“I will let you go this one last time” She said and left me there

I wiped my tears and sighed. She did that because she needed too she knows I will back out of the competition if she didn’t let me go. I’m happy when I can stand on my feet for once. I took my things and went to my car.

I made eye contact with my mom she immediately entered her car, Yes we came in separate cars. She just passed by. I didn’t care if she comes out actually because she will ask her people about that anyway.

Message from ‘Unknown’
We will have a trip a day after tomorrow. Will you come? I just hope you do I was worried about you when you didn’t tell me that you were gonna be absent today.

I sighed after reading his message. I turned to Kang Jun who just smiled at me. I looked at him through the rearview mirror. He smiled when he notice I looked at him. What’s wrong with this guy?

“I wonder how long you are gonna be cold after this” He said We didn’t use the weird call , when we are alone. He is older than me and I am being like this.

“What are you saying?” I asked him

“ I accidently picked up your call and heard a guy call you. He said that he was really worried about you since you were absent today. He is a really good boy” He replied

“ I know” I mumbled

“ You know you will lose the precious person if you let him go

“ Huh?”