Chapter 29

Park Sejeong POV

             I hangout with Baekhyun and his friends since Yuri also there. I acted that I didn't know Baekhyun when he around. He already forgot me, so I let him forgot everything about me especially our memories.

             I also didn't tell my mom about Baekhyun yet. She also already forgot about that which I hope it true. I walked to my locker alone. I don't know someone followed me until I was pulled into an empty classroom.
" Who are you ? " I asked that person. It dark that I can't see anything especially his face.

" Let just say I'm one of your fanboy but worst " I can felt he smirked to me right now. Damn, what should I do now ?

" What you want from me ? " I asked him. His hand pinched my thigh. This pervert.

" I want you " he whispered. I should do something to save myself.

            Although I known as a girl with a strong image, don't ever forget that I'm still a girl. This still my weak. I collected all my strength and pushed him until his butt hit the ground. I ran to door and tried to unlocked it because of my nervous, I can't do it properly.

             I was about to open it but he pulled me inside back. He slammed the door and locked it. I crawled backwards. He smirked. Damn how much I hate his smirked. My eyes widened when my back kissed the wall.

" Help me ! " I shouted as loud I can.

               He looked at me angerly and crawled on top of me. Please God save me. Suddenly the door opened widen, someone entered and punched this guy. I immediately sat up. I tried to check who him and my eyes widened. It Baekhyun.

              Baekhyun beat that guy until he unconscious. He looked at me worriedly. I still can't believe what happened to me. What I know my tears already rolled down into my cheeks. He noticed that I cried and pulled me into his embraced.

" Everything fine now " he comforted me.

" Park Sejeong " I heard Yuri called my name. She looked at me worriedly.

" How you guys here ? " I asked Yuri and Yuri looked at Baekhyun.

" We passed by and heard someone shouted. Baekhyun told me to call the teacher and he will tried to help you. Then, this happened " she explained. I nodded.

              Yuri helped me to school clinic. I got wound on my knees. I saw how worried Baekhyun looked at me. Why he be my savior at this moment ? Why the more I tried to forget him, he came to me ?

               Yuri treated my wound. I'm really thankful have her. If she not here, I don't know what will happen to me. She kept back the first aid box to it place and sat in front me. I looked at her with confused look.

" Baekhyun helped you without thinking twice " she broke the silence.

" He really cared about you when you not around " she added.

" When he saw your locker widely open and you not there, he really freak out - "

" Are you telling me all of it because you want me to feel that what I did is wrong ? " I cut her that made she looked into my eyes. I stood up and walked to door.

" No matter how long you hide it, he will know who you soon or late at the end " she reminded me before I left.

              I went to rooftop. I know what Yuri said have a point. I just don't want he to get hurt like how I did to Minseok. Enough I hurt someone once, I don't want to do it twice. I just can't do it.

              I heard the rooftop opened and revealed Byun Baekhyun. I looked at him and he stared at me. The silence controlled us. I didn't say anything same goes to him. I also don't want him to say anything.

" Are you okay ? " he broke the silence.

" I guess. The wound on my knee won't killing " I replied with a joke but the wound at heart killing people.

" Where you got that necklace ? " suddenly he asked me. I looked at my necklace. I never noticed that I wore this all way. I looked at him when I suddenly remember he a person who gave me. Why he asked me this ? Don't tell me he ..