Chapter 22

Park Sejong POV

          I sleepover at Grandma's place. I'm not alone. Kang Jun won't left me alone anyway. He didn't care putted his job on risk because of me. I woke up early since we need to leave early. I need to go school after I had a fought with Kang Jun.

            I entered car and found him smiled brightly. Geez, he just lucky he won yesterday. I fought with him if I win, I don't have to go school today but the fact now I'm lost and he lucky brat freaking teased me right now.
" Fix everything when you still have time " He remind me. I nodded and got off.

             I stepped in school. I don't know what gossip about me today. I really shocked when I heard that they had said my mom here. I ran around the school tried to find her. I stopped my track once I stepped in cafeteria. She scolded Yuri and what shocked me Baekhyun with his friends too. Damn.

" Stop that ! " I shouted. They looked at me. I ran to them.

" Where are you going yesterday ? " mom asked me.

" Are you cared about your daughter now ? " I smirked at her.

" Watch what you did, Park Sejeong. You might lose everything especially the company " she threatened me. I saw Yuri eyes became widened same to others.

" I never care about the company. You can give that to anyone which I never care. You don't have a right came here and scolded them " I replied to her.

" I don't have a right ? Who I'm to you ? " I clenched my fist when she asked me that.

" You should ask that to yourself ! " I shouted.

" Sejeong, stop it " Yuri calmed me.

" If you really my mom, you won't put you daughter in this life. Only because they didn't rich like you, it doesn't mean they low like you " I really can't control my mouth now.

" Park Sejeong ! " she slapped me. Everyone gasped. I just showed them who me the truth.

" Sejeong, please stop " Yuri begged me. I'm sorry.

" A life without a love is nothing. Don't scold me for being rude when you are the reason I became like this. I'm happy with them. They changed me to better me. I really hate when you made them as the reason of everything " I confessed to her.

" Have you listen to me what I want like they did ? Have you love me like they did ? Have you care about me like they did ? You never. What you did only for your life. If you asking me whether I'm happy with my life, I will answer I'm not until I meet them " I added.

" Please stop all of this. Just please. I'm tired act like I'm all fine when I'm not. I'm tired act strong when I always broke into piece. I'm tired all of this. I just want you to become someone I need the most, a mom to me " I took a deep breath and wipe my tears.

" From now don't ever try to find me until you think you really change. Let's just think you never had me " I looked at my friends before I left. I can't handle this anymore.

                I ran out from the school while cried as much I want. I took a cab and went somewhere far from everyone. I don't want to meet anyone. I just want to be alone. I choose this way. I'm sorry.