Louis Tomlinson Behave Yourself!

“So where are we going?” Claudia asked as she climbed out of the car. “No where in particular, dinner isn’t till 7” Liam explained, we were stood on the side of the road, a bit awkwardly if you ask me. Claudia nodded, her balance shifting from one leg to the other, as she moved her feet in her heels. “How about we just head down their for a while?” Harry suggested pointing in the direction of a boardwalk. Claudia turned her head her hair flicking over one shoulder.

 “What is that!” Zayn screamed in excitement pointing to Claudia’s neck. She turned facing back towards us boys, before flicking her back over both shoulders. “A present” She said slyly shooting me a glare. “Just claiming my territory” I explained as the boys all gave me the look. “Just like you do with Liam?” Harry smirked pointing to what was left of a love bite Louis gave Liam. 

“Just keeping Danielle on edge” I replied with a smirk. My eyes flicked over to Claudia, she was shifting uncomfortably, watching the people around her again. I nudged Zayn as he was the closet. “She’s doing it again” I whispered, he gave me a worried look before quietly alerting the boys, Lucky she was in her own little world so she couldn't see what we were doing. 

I looked at Zayn who’s eyes flashed like he had an idea. “Hay Claud, I have a surprise for you” Zayn said knocking her from her unusually behaviour. “Mmm?” She questioned looking over at us. “If it’s alright with you lads, I told Perrie she could come stay with us for chrissy, to give Claudia another girl to be with and-” I caught Zayn off knowing what he wanted. 

“And christmas sex for you” I said with a cheeky wink, He rolled his eyes, pushing me slightly. We all laughed as Claudia’s eyes lit up in excitement. “Zayn!” She screamed running over to him and throwing her arms around his neck. “Your the best” She whispered, kissing his cheek.

 “Okay calm down Claud, I have a girlfriend remember” He laughed, as she let go. We all laughed along to, now walking down the street, going no where in particular. After half an hour of walking, talking, laughing and Claudia trying to drag us to every store she could get to, we were all a little tired and hungry. “Liam can we eat yet?” Niall whined as we neared the corner of a street. Liam checked his watch, then ruffled Niall’s blonde locks. “Yes, Leprechaun we can” He smiled, Niall ran off towards the restaurant we were going to eating at. The boys, Claudia and I laughed walking after him. 

Claudia’s POV

As we entered the fancy restaurant, I smiled, it was very nice. “Mr Payne, It good to see you again, the table as we discussed earlier?” A man in a black suit asked as he pumped Liam’s hand enthusiastically. “Yes please, Mr Stone” Liam answered, and thats when the memories came flooding back, Shit…. The guys eye caught mine and he smiled. “Miss Styles” He said, grabbing my hand and kissing it. “It had been a very long time” He said with a hint of cheer in his voice. “That is has, Darren that is has” I replied in a polite and grown up tone. 

Even if I am reckless, childish and crazy, I can act sensible when need be. “I trust things will be-” He begain but I quickly shut him up. “I assure you thats all in the past” He quickly nodded, while our little chat we had been escorted to a far off place so we were in the V.I.P type section. “Well, thats reassuring Miss Styles, It’s a pleasure to see your beautiful grown up face with us again” He smiled pointing towards the table. “The pleasure is all mine Darren” I smiled before taking a seat. 

Louis sat on my left, Zayn to my right. Harry sat across from me. Liam in front of Louis and Niall in front of Zayn. Darren, said some things about food and drinks, then rushed back off threw some door. Louis turned towards me smirking, “And whats was that about?” Louis said raising his eyebrows at me, I looked around at the five eyes fixed on me.