No More Breaking Tables....Watever You Say Liam.

Well...This may be a little confusing but hopefully you get the gist... If not should be explained in the next chapter or maybe the next book, the sequel...

No More Breaking Tables….Watever You Say Liam.

“So wanna explain what happened?” Zayn asked taking a seat next to us and pulling Perrie down onto his lap. “Well you see it all started when Louis couldn’t take it anymore so he placed me on the table-” I started to explain, but their eyes widened in shock. “No! How did the table break” They both said in unison. I let out an annoyed sigh, Louis chuckled intwining his fingers with mine, trying to calm me. 

“Thats what I was trying to tell you, we broke it because Superman’s powers were to much” I explained, they rolled their eyes at my silliness. “I think you need to get them checked, I would like a bed to sleep in” I said sternly turning to Louis. He rolled his eyes, kissing my head. “Babe, you didn’t say that when your were moaning my nam-” We tried to continue our bickering but we were interrupted again. “We don’t want to know!” Perrie laughed, as Zayn placed a hand around her waist. 

“And what happened back at the restaurant? Liam is really worried, there out looking for you since Louis didn’t call to say he found you” He pressed, shaking his head at him. “I was a little pre-occupied” He whined, I rolled my face, standing up and walking towards my phone, my eyes were still a little blurry.

“Louis, what happened to my glasses?” I questioned not remembering when they had been removed. “I took them and placed them over on the bench, I didn’t want them to break” He explained as Zayn let out a snort of laughter. I grabbed them the placed them on my face before grabbing my phone to call Liam.

{Liam-L, Harry-H, Claudia- C , Niall- N}

“Liam?” C

“Oh god Claudia, thank god”H

“I found her Liam!” H

His voice was distant, clearly yelling to Liam and Niall. 

“Give me the phone” N

Niall sounded annoyed. That doesn’t sound good… 

“What the actual fuck Claudia!” N

I sighed, placing a hand on my temple. 

“Stop Stressing my girlfriend out!” Lo 

I placed the phone on loud speaker This was becoming to much..

“Louis?” H, Li, N

“Hay I’ here to!” Z

“Zayn?” H, Li, N

“Yes?” Z

“Okay stop it now!” C

My head was already spinning I didn’t need all this screaming.

“Just come home and we’ll explain” C

I let out a breathe, I felt really dizzy. 

“Okay” H,N,Li

And with that they hung up. I placed my phone back down on the table. I turned around to see three worried faces on mine. “What?” I questioned a little shaky. “Are you okay babe?” Louis asked getting up from the ground, he slowly paced towards me. I tried to lean against the table casually but it didn’t work I could tell her saw straight threw it all. 

He pulled me closer by the waist so our nose’s were touching slightly. “Claudia?” He pressed looking me deep in the eyes. As caring as Louis is, he’s very nosey.  “I’m fine, just tired” I smiled weakly. He nodded kissing my forehead. “I’m gonna go lie down for a bit, come get me when the boys are come yeah?” I questioned Louis, He nodded as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.