Let The Game's Begin

I know its short, but the next will be longer and cuter and excited and everything else in between.... 

Let The Game’s Begin 

“See, what is a beautiful girl like you, doing on the dance floor all alone?” He questioned, placing his arms around my waist, I raised my eyebrow but laced my hands around his neck, running my hands threw his hair. “I was waiting for you” I purred leaning forward to whisper it close to his ear. “Well, you send out a message and I obey” He winked pulling me even closer. 

“See, now your wrong their because you don’t obey, you never did and never will” I hissed slapping the back of his head and pulling away. He smirked more,  one of the things I hate about him, he finds amusement out of other peoples pain, anger and sadness.

  “Now, now you can talk to Asher like that my sweet pea but can you really speak to me like that?’ He questioned, linking his arm with mine while pulling me towards the walkway that lead out the front. A flash of panicked went threw my eyes, and face. I turned to see Louis head snap up just as I looked his way. 

He stood to see what was going on but I shook my head, “Don’t” I mouthed, he hesitated before sitting back down. I sighed following him without hesitation, there was nothing he could do in a public place, even if we were outside, Kenny always kept an eye on things outside. 

“Look, is their something you wanted because I have friends and a boyfriend to get back to…” I huffed, the bitch was back, no running, no crying just claws. “Louis?” He asked slyly, leaning against the brick wall casually. “No, actually, as you will read in tomorrow’s papers, Mr Tomlinson is back with Miss Calder, Mr Merrygold and I are official breaking the news.” I winked, not giving away anything. 

He raised his eyebrow before scoffing. “Claudia, your poker face wont fool me, Asher told me what was going on with you and Mr Tomlinson in the corridor, you may have out smarted me this once, but just remember how many other secrets I have on you” He smirked, I shook my head laughing. “And you think I don’t have secrets or one up on you either?” I scoffed, he clearly didn’t know who he was messing with…

 “No, I haven’t forgotten but you seem to have forgotten about one small detail or thing that I’m sure you don’t want to risk” I rolled my eyes done with his words. “Hurry up then I don’t have all day” I hissed impatiently. “Rose” He smirked, glee dripping from his voice. My face paled, only making his smile grow.

I quickly regained myself, he may have her secret hanging over my head but he can’t hurt her… I know he can’t and thats all I care about. “You leave Rose out of this, that is low even for you, and besides you can’t get to her” I laughed harshly, hoping he would back off. 

“Not as low as what you did to Sam, and besides how could you possibly know that for sure….” His voice was almost to certain… it scared me. “How dare you even bring him up! Your disgusting Ryan, and I know very well, don’t play with fire Ryan, because you’ll only get burnt!” I hissed pushing him in the chest.

“Now go! And take your dog with you” I pushed him away from the wall making him stumble a bit. “I’ll be back sweet heart, don’t miss me to much” He whispered, in my ear, then kissing my cheek. “You make me sick” I shot back, as he walked off laughing down the street then disappearing in a car. 

I took three deep breathes regaining myself. I leant back against the wall, pulling out my iPhone to call Ed.

“Ed?” C

“Claudia, it’s 3 am whats could be so-” E