Bungalow Blues Part One

This will be in two parts just for effect :) 

Enjoy!!! xxx

Bungalow Blues

The boys and I cheered as the plane landed smoothly. We waited patiently gripping the edge of our chairs as it drove down the run way and into the private parking. As soon as we had the all clear, we let out a massive woop, jumping up and running to the door, I stopped on the first step looking out at the view. “Holmes Chapel watch out I’m home and iv’e brought One Direction!” I yelled at the top of my lungs, the boys let out a laugh as I bounced down the stairs. “Come on , come on!” I yelled to the boys who were taking their sweet time.

 “Whats gotten into her” I heard Zayn whisper to Harry. “You think she’s drunk?” Niall then added. “Well she did stumble out of the toilet.” Harry commented. I turned on the spot staring at them . “I heard that!” I yelled trying to hold in my laughter. They spotted dead put their hands up in defeat, with a please-don’t-hurt-us look. I laughed it off heading inside the airport. We had a limo waiting around back so the boys weren’t bombarded by fans, but first we had to pick up our suitcases. I stepped inside a chill running down my back, not because it was cold, but because I felt like someone was watching me, it was the same feeling I had at the beach.

I shrugged it off continuing down the hall but I still couldn't shake the feeling, I looked around, I could here the boys behind me so I felt safe but still had that erie feeling, I looked down the hall and thats when I spotted him. My eyes widened in shock, I blinked stopping in my tracks, the boys had noticed my discomfort stopping next to me, I looked at them then back at him but he was gone, I shook my head staring again but yeah he was gone, I looked down cursing under my breath, where did he go and why is he here! “Claudie?” Lou asked worry in his voice, I looked up forcing a smile. “Bout time you caught up, come on lets go!” I said trying to sound cheerie, they raised their eyebrows at me, but I shrugged it off, walking down the hall towards, the guy with our bags. 

I said my thank you’s handing him a 50, the boys to thanked him. When they were done we headed off down the other corridor, and out the back doors, finding the limo, with no fans. I sighed happily before running off towards it and jumping in. The boys followed suit not saying a word, I think they were still worried about my weirdness earlier. “Erm, I’m still tired waking me up when we get their” I said to the boys taking one long, finally look out the window.

Again the boys giving me a look, I just gave them one back before placing my head on Harrys lap and closing my eyes. I knew there was no way I was going to get any sleep, I was still pretty shaken. The boys sat in silence for a while before speaking, I now know it was to make sure I was asleep. “What do you think got her so spooked?” Harry asked as he ran a hand threw my hair, I was battling to stay awake, God damnit Harry why are so calming “She looked like she had seen  ghost” Louis said in nearly a scream. He must have been really worried. 

“She was looking around oddly, like she was looking for someone, or like someone was watching her?” Zayn said in question sort of way. “Liam, your the smart one help us out here?” Harry pleaded. It went quite for a minute before Liam spoke up. “She is obviously scared, maybe even to scared to tell us what is going on. All we can do is comfort her. I know you may be sick of the secrets but if it’s got her this worried that she is checking around to see if someone is watching then maybe it something we cant push, other wise we may push her to far and she could then get hurt” He said sounding composed but a hint of pressure in his words.