It Will Definitely Be A White Christmas ;)

Here is the last chapter..... I thought were it ended was the perfect place... One of the reason why I decided on the sequel...

Enjoy xx

It Will Definitely Be A White Christmas ;)

Claudia's POV

"Claudia!!!!!" I heard someone yell. I ignored it and snuggled further into what I assume was my pillow. "Come on Claudia it's christmas!" They screamed again, before I was tackled..well not tackled more like jumped on. I huffed knowing exactly who it was.. Louis! I squirmed trying to get him off, not opening my eyes. It went suddenly went quiet, way to quite. Thats not good but I took the opportunity to nuzzle myself further under the blankets and into the pillow, but of course the peace wouldn't last long.

I heard someone let out a low whistle before saying "Geezz Claudia look at your hair" His voice was sly but I didn't care. My hair was a mess! I shot up out of bed and pushed past Louis towards the mirror stand in the hallway, I quickly checked my hair. There is nothing wrong with it! I huffed knowing what he did.. Cheeky Sod!

I sighed taking another look at myself before letting out an ear piercing scream. I'm in my underwear!!! Sure the boys had seen it before but this wasn't my house.. It was my parents bungalow! Louis came rushing into the hallway wearing just his boxers.

"Whats wrong!" He panted. "I was just kidding there is nothing wrong with your hair Zayn" I ignored his joke. Gesturing towards my body.

"Louis! You made me run threw the house in my underwear what if the boys or worse Mum and Robin had seen me" I screamed alerting the boys. As if on cue all there heads popped out of a door, hallway or room. "What could we see?" They all sang at the same time. I jumped trying to cover my self but gave up and just covered my face.

I heard them chuckled before two strong, muscly arms were wrapped around my waist. "Merry Christmas love" Louis said a little to excited. I chuckled before he threw me over his shoulder. I let out a little giggle.

"Lou! Come on this isn't necessary, I need to go put clothes on!" I whined as he carried me back towards the lounge room where the huge christmas tree Lou and Niall had put up was.

Those two are really scary at Christmas time... He laughed placing me back down on the couch. "You can borrow my shirt. It's present time!" He screamed handing me the shirt he had worn the day before. I rolled my eyes placing his shirt on, just as Niall came racing in. "Did someone say presents!" His eyes were wide and lit up.

Aw Nialler you little cutie Louis smiled but his attention turned to me, his smile dropped as he took in every single one of my features. I looked up at his eyes, they were filled with lust, happiness, horniness and just generally glee. I smirked playing with the button lining, of course it was a little loose and his first few buttons weren't done up showing of the perfect amount of cleavage. He took one big breath in before dragging his eyes away from me.

"Niall!" He screamed returning to his child like behaviour. He jumped into Niall's arms causing Niall to fall over, with Lou landing on top of him.

I couldn't help but laugh at these two, it was funny how just a few weeks ago, twitter and tumblr were completely blowing up, there were fights about how Louis hates Niall and that Niall was leaving the band because of it. All over one joke..I found it quite upsetting that the fans took it that far..Boys will be boys and always take the piss so I don't see how it was any different.

They had both laughed it off, but I found out later on Lou was worried that Niall had taken offence, he confronted him and was told Niall had felt a little left out but assured Louis that it was just there usual bantering self, when Harry had told me of this and I saw how they acted together after I couldn't keep the smile of my face they had become closer because of it. But not as close as Liam and Niall and Harry and Louis. Oh and of course Zayn and his mirror.