Kiss And Make Up?.... We'll Do More Then That.

The next morning I woke up to the light peering threw the blinds, I yawned getting out of bed a stretching. I remembered everything for last, which always happens, no matter how much I drink, I was good like that, I never get a bad hang over and feel sick, so it was easy to hide my late nights from Rosie our house keeper when I would go out. She was amazing, she never truly replaced mum but she helped me with everything, but she had kids of her own so I didn't mind if she had the day off to see them, Now that I'm older and usually don't stay at home much, I gave Rosie a room for her and kids since she was struggling a little, she deserved it after how much trouble I was when I was younger. It was always good to have the company when I was home.

I opened me door, and headed for the kitchen type thing but someone caught my eye. It was Harry, he was gesturing for me to come here, I followed him into his room, closing the door behind me I went and sat on his bed.

"Claudia" He said seriously, oh shit! He never uses my full name unless it's serious, even in the short time iv'e see him again. "I know you and Louis, haven't been getting along really well" He sighed again stopping, Well thats a lie.

"But he's my best mate and your my sister, I want you to get along" He said taking a seat next to me We already get along more then you'd think. "I know, he can be very annoying, loud and bit rude at times" He replied turning to me. And still looked so lush while dong it. "But Please Claudia, I want you two, to get along, I couldn't stand it if I had to choose between you's" He said looking serious.

Oh I'm sure I can play nice, even though he likes it rough! Shh! Claudia he's been serious. "Oh, alright Harry, I will try, and I get it's hard, having your secret sister and best friend fight" I replied sincerely. He smiled and this time it reached his eyes to. "Thank you Claudia you'r the best, I'm not saying go and make out with him, but just be nice, and try to be civil towards each other." He begged, joking about the whole make out part.

Gah, and I'm doing just that, now I feel bad, here he thinks we don't get along, but really were having secret closet sex, woah you haven't exactly gone that far yet..Claudia so shh! He'll probably think the worst of me if he found out. "I promise Harry, I'll play nice" He smiled puling me into a hug. "And thats why your the best sister and I love you" Harry laughed, making me giggle. "Alright I'll leave you to it." I said walking to the door and closing it behind me.

I headed to the kitchen and hoped on to the counter top.Looking towards my cupboard and fridge. Mmm what can I have for breakfast? I sighed when someone behind spoke. "Morning gorgeous" He whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending chills down my make. While tracing his hand up my leg. God, I hate this boy, it was like my body had a mind of it's own when he was around, he could make me shiver, sending my heart racing and leave me breathless with one single touch. I turned around on the bench, and pulled him closer, so he was in between my legs.

"Hows the head love" I smiled ruffling his hair. I may have drunken a lot but Louis had drunken twice as much as me. "Good, I remember everything" He smirked. Damn that boy I giggled, I heard a bang then Harry curse, he must of hit something I kicked Louis in the tummy softly but he balled over making it look like it hurt more. "Claudia!" He scolded , Louis stood up straight smirking at me, I winked back, then turned around to face Harry. "Sorry, he had bad breath" I lied. Well thats not true at all now is it. He gave me a look knowing that wasn't true.