Happy Birthday Boo Bear....

Aww guys I'm sorry for the wait,work has kept me so tied up, oh how i wish i was on school holidays and not working full time :( 

but anyway this chapter should hopefully clear up any confusion, or it might even stir up more i'm not sure....

but here it is :)

Happy Birthday Boo Bear….

I woke the next morning feeling a little better or at least that’s what I thought until I sat up. My hand instantly shot up to my mouth, I darted towards Harry’s bathroom, and straight to the toilet. “Claudia!!! It’s my birth- Claudia?” Louis voice floated into the bathroom. I groaned before throwing up again. “Oh god Claudia!” He said rushing over to me. 

I put my hand up so he couldn’t come any closer, I turned back to the toilet, letting out everything that was left. “Claudia!! You are pregnant aren’t you! That’s what you were to scared to tell me… that’s what you and Perrie were talking about wasn’t it?” His yelling was like nails against my head, I stood up and walked over to sink, my hands still shaking as I turned on the tap and washed them and my face. Louis just watched me in disbelief. 

“Can you for once tell me the truth! No lies, no secrets, no I don’t want to hurt you Lou, no it will ruin his life just tell me for fuck sake Claudia!” He screamed again. I turned to him, I wanted him to stop yelling. So I said the first thing that would shut him up. “You want to know the truth Louis!” I yelled, wincing and wishing I didn’t. “Your girlfriend isn’t pregnant, like I said I can’t. So Happy fucking Birthday your girlfriend is dying Louis! Do you like the fucking truth now!” I screamed even louder, what was the point in hiding it anymore he would find out eventually. 

I walked out on him, but I took a quick peek at his face, it was twisted, with confusion, annoyance, hurt and utter sadness. “You what?” He stuttered, following me. “You heard me!” I hissed. Before walking down stairs, to find everyone waiting, curious to what was going on. Perrie’s eye’s meet mine and she instantly knew what had happened. “Oh god” She whispered, her hands fluttering to her mouth.

 “Where are you going” She spoke, her voice raising a little. “Out” I replied coldly, it wasn’t aimed at anyone in particular but I didn’t feel like being anything but ice cold. “Claudia! You can’t go out alone, not when your..” Perrie tried to hint without alerting the lads. “So.. She wasn’t lie-” Louis’ distressed voice came from the top of the stairs. 

“Well, Louis why would you believe anything I say, there al lies aren’t they?” I whispered, opening the door and closing it behind me. I needed to get away, to clear, my head. I was scared out of my mind, I don’t know why I told Louis that. When I get back I’ll say it was a joke. I mean I’m not really.. Dying. 

I hopped into my car and speed off towards the city. I needed to talk to Aston, Uncle Simon was trying his best but he wasn’t here to protect me. He didn’t know what Ryan could do. 

{Aston- A, Claudia- C}

“Aston? Are you guys at the hotel?” C

“Yes, whats wrong love you sound terrible” A

“I’ll be there in 5” C

“No Claudia you’ll tell me what is going on!” A

“He’s back” C

Without warning I hung up. I just needed to get to the hotel as quick as possible. It was only a short drive so I pulled up allowing the valet to take my car, I ran up to elevator, pushing the button and jumping in as soon as the door opened, I hated elevator rides, the were so slow and awkward but I guess it’s quicker then stairs. The door finally dinged, and I ran towards the door, that read 601. I regained myself, my head was spinning a little. I took a deep breath before knocking. “Look I told you we don’t want-” Marvin’s voice sounded annoyed, but his sentence was cut off when he saw me. His eyes lit up before he pulled me into a hug.