SugarEscape

SugarEscape

Surprisingly the interview went quite smoothly, they asked about why I was with them all the time. If their was romance stirring, to which I said “Yeah Louis and I’s hate for each other is quite the romance” Everyone laughed and Louis shot me a dirty glare, making it look even more real. Luckily no-one brought up the Harry thing so we were safe their. But it didn’t mean they didn’t have other ideas they weren’t planning on sharing. The boys and I headed back to my house grabbing our stuff then back out, we had no time to spare. 

* * * *

As we dragged our suitcases threw the private part of the airport I couldn't help but sigh, my shit was heavy. Luckily it wasn’t far till we could hand them over. We walked... well more like struggled over to the desk, smiling at the lady I spoke. “Hello Bridgete, Just the jet as we discussed earlier please” I smiled sweetly at her, she clicked a few things on the computer. “The erm redecorating was done as asked” She smirked, which pleased me, my cheeky grin grew wider, I nodded and she clicked her fingers and  two men came and took our bags, I sighed in relief.

 “Good, those are heavy” I warned, then turned to Zayn’s “Oh he’s are too” I pointed out laughing, he rolled his eyes chucking his arm over my shoulder squeezing it. “I’m funny admit it” I mocked as we walked down the hallway. “Yeah watever” They replied not really listening, I suddenly stopped tired from all the walking. “Louis please” I begged, he laughed bending down so I could jump on. We walked in silence, besides the few remarks or gestures, we were all pretty exhausted so the silence was nice, as we got closer to the gates, I heard a distinct laugh that never got old. Thats when I spotted him. I jumped off of Louis in a hurry, “Reeeccceeee!!” I screamed running over to him, he turned with a worried look. { >>>>> For those who don't know thats him!!}

“Oh god!” He remarked. Woah Liam’s catch phrase has really caught on…. I jumped into his arms, warping my legs around his waist, he laughed spinning me around as I placed a kiss on his cheek. “You little bitch, you never called me to tell me if you won or not. So I had to find out for myself. So congratulations rock star” I commented as he placed me down, my gaze feel on the other five boys, they were all shaking their heads laughing at me. “Aw love, I’m sorry, I was busy with all my Lil Rockers, but your still my number one right?” He joked, giving me that sweet smile. “Thats what the all say, and of course, I’ll always be your number one baby” I laughed, he joined in as the boys reached us. “Guys this is my boyfriend Reece Mastin” I joked, their mouths dropped open, and Harry gave me a weird look.

 Reece and I burst out laughing, clinging to each other for support. “I’m just kidding, he’s my cousin” I confirmed, their expressions changed, to softer ones, Louis looked less hurt, rolling his eyes. “Hay, I thought I was your bestfriend” He whined, I waved my hands around excited. “Sorry, sorry, I’m wrong this is Reece my bestfriend slash cousin” He laughed nodding his head in approval. When I was done laughing, Harry stepped forward smiling. “Reecey boy it’s good to see you” He smiled pulling him into a hug. They did their little man hug, before letting go. 

“He won X factor this year in Australia” I said giving them more information. “Yeah, I saw you guys on it and was inspired by my cousin Harry here” He laughed placing a hand on Harry’s shoulder. “Hay, speaking of Australia, why are you here and not there?” I questioned, giving him a stern look. “Promo, but I’m off home to visit family, Mum and Dad are already their.” He smiled, I thought for a moment, realising that His home, Harrys and Louis, weren’t that far away.