Your Secret Isn't Safe With Me

Your Secret Isn’t Safe With Me

“What kind of surprise?” Louis asked leaning forward on the bed. He’s keen “A game” I winked, walking towards him. He sat up straight dangling his legs over the bed so I could sit on his lap facing him. “Go on” He asked intrigued. “It’s called Knock Out” I replied playing with a lock of his hair. “Is this some kinky play wrestling?” He asked getting all excited. I pouted a little.He couldn’t have guessed half of it that quickly. 

“It will be our little game, I wanna see how confused the others get. It starts by someone saying Round.. Whatever round where up to. So say I say now Round 1! We run off to the most private place we can find. So right now we’d have a little fight first one to get turned on or pinned down loses, And then were ever it leads to… It will get more interesting as the time and place goes on.” I smiled, his smirk had grown with every word.

 “There are rules. 1. If one of us says the word then you have to leave what your doing, no matter what. Only exception would be if what you were doing was important. You have 3-5 minutes to leave your situation or else you lose straight away. Rule 2. You can’t say the word unless were in the same room or near each other. Rule 3. Erm we can’t get caught?” I was stuck on rule three and that was the first thing I could think of. “Any questions?” I whispered into his ear, as his hand run down my back. 

“When do we start?” His soft breathe tickling my neck. “Round 1!” I yelled pushing him back onto the bed. I was already winning. But soon enough he had retorted, trying to role us over so he was on top. I giggled knowing he wouldn’t get me off. I felt his hand pinch my bum, I squealed losing concentration for two seconds. With my guard down he took the opportunity to flip us. “You cheated!” I yelled trying to squirm under him. “There was no rule against it” He breathed, sending chills down my spin, his lips trailed down my neck, as I tried to suppress a moan. 

“Come on, you know you want to” Louis teased, his words tickling my neck. No! I slide my hand down his chest, reaching Boo Jr ;) and cupping him, he let out the tiniest of moans, and I knew I had him, I quickly moved our weight, hoping to flip us again but instead there was no more bed,

 I rolled falling off and Lou coming down with me.  I landed on my back, and Louis on top of me…. This not seem familiar? “Fuck we’ve got to stop doing that” I whined, looking up at Louis’ face. “I didn’t break another rib did I?” He joked, but I could tell there was a hint of seriousness. He rolled off me so I could check. I patted my ribs carefully. “Nope all good” I laughed, pulling myself off the ground, then reaching my hand out to help Louis up. 

“I believe Round One, goes to Miss Claudia Style, due to a little moan Mr Louis Tomlinson let out before they fell off the bed” I quoted in a commentary voice. “Get out, you didn’t!” He objected, I just stood their giving him a -Louis-please look, he thought for a minute, then released a sigh. “Fine you win” I laughed, doing a little victory dance. Making Louis smirk. “You know you look hot when you do that” I rolled my eyes swatting his chest. 

“Come on it’s now 1, The lads should be here soon, and I got to get things ready for tonight” I explained, pushing him towards the door. “What do you mean?” He asked griping the door frame so he couldn’t leave. “You’ll see” I tickled him so he’d let go, as soon as he was out of the way I closed the door in his face. I sighed turning towards the room, Shit, this is Harry’s bedroom. I turned towards the door, and opened it, slowly. Luckily Louis wasn’t there, I took a deep breathe stepping into the hallway. I closed the door behind me and stopped to listen. I could here his faint laugh from down stairs which was a good sign.