Claudia Styles Why Are You Such A Tease?

Okay loverly's I really appreciate the kind words but now I need your opinion...

Do you like

-Claudia and Louis all sex riden

-Cute and cuddly 

or both???

And if they are getting it on am I being to goody toes shoes and not enough detail, to much detail or just the right amount??

Cause I can be all, "I felt his fingers slowly teasing my clit as his bulging cock pressed against my thigh...." But its totally up to you guys...

Tell me honestly so I know whats enough and whats to much.....

Wow thats sounded weird.... 

Thanks for the voting, the comments and the fanning 

so keep it up 

Love You's All.. <3

Claudia Styles Why Are You Such A Tease?

Unfortunately no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the dream back, it had been at least a good half an hour and still nothing… I let out an annoyed groan before whipping my eyes open, the boys were sitting in a circle doing god knows what, every two seconds one of them would take a quick peek at me, all of there ears at full attention. Typical they were listening to see if I’d do it again. I sighed, sitting up slowly, “How’d the nap go Claud?” Harry asked unfazed but I knew him to well, he was curious. “Yeah, any more dreams?” Zayn said casually. “Were hear for you if you need to tell us” Niall added, none of them looked at me, they just played it cool. 

“That dream is for me to know, Louis to find out later and you boys to never hear.” I said finally, I stood up and stretched, instantly regretting it. “Oucchhh” I cried a little, making the boys finally look at me. “But you and Lou can’t” Liam tried to state making me smile. “Exactly” I winked, walking towards the door way. Louis let out a groan throwing his hands in the air, but the boys were a little confused. “In others words, I’ll never find out..” He sighed, making me giggle a little, Ow fuck I gotta stop doing that  “Louis, stop being stupidly funny, your causing my sister pain” Harry laughed, I smiled turning my back to them and walking to where we kept all our bags. 

The sun was out today which was a once in a life time thing in the UK, so I took the opportunity to get my tan on. I pulled out my cute, seafolly baby blue strapless bikini, I quickly stripped down my clothes and underwear then threw on the bikini, I took a quick venture to the bathroom, checking my self out in the mirror, mainly wanting to check on my ribs promise…. 

I stared at the little bluish purple bruise I had going on, didn’t look half bad. I fixed my belly bar making it straight, then applied some cream to my tattoo, it was looking a little dry…. I pulled my hair out of the high pony, letting it cascade down my back, god I love my hair… it’s always good to me. I smiled one last time, then headed back towards the hallway. “I’m getting some sun boys” I yelled to them.

“Okay, we’ll probably go out soon” Liam called back. “Alright” I replied, walking outside to the deck. As any tanned up girl would no you never tan with a top on, so naturally I wasn’t going to break that rule, so I carefully lowered myself on to my tummy, only wincing in pain for a second, I unclipped my bikini and slid it from under my self, I grabbed my new famous mag, placed my Glasses on my face and opened  up the mag, my curls were cascading down my back so if the boys came out they wouldn't notice I had no top on, unless of course they looked over near my towel.