The Honeymoon

The detail will be explicit.
Three days later in Paris, France, we practically banged down the door as we entered our hotel room. I ripped off his button down, then he pulled off my navy blue sweater. He stepped out of his kakis then pushed me on the bed and pulled off my leggings. I unhooked my bra and kicked off my panties as he tore off his boxers.
Me: I haven't seen him in a while.
Hudson: Get your ass over here.
I scooted over to his tall sexy naked body and ran my hand down his chest until I reached his cock. He kissed me sensually and gripped my ass. Then he did what always turned me on and grabbed my thighs and laid me down as he wrapped my legs around his waist and inserted himself into me. I moaned loud and he pushed slowly, increasing the speed every other second. It felt even bigger than ever before and when he was at his fastest speed I was already close to cumming.
Hudson: I'm gonna come.
Me: Do it inside of me.
And he did, I felt if for the first time. Hudson's come inside of me. I was at my climax and I came. Our come mixture would be perfect. But then I remembered that he came INSIDE OF ME! Holy shit, I'm gonna get pregnant. But I'd rather be pregnant that without him.
Hudson: Do you know what's gonna happen?
Me: I'm pretty sure.
There was a long silence before he laid down on his back beside me at the top of the bed, and I climbed on top of him.
Me: I don't care, I don't want to stop.
I rode him like a horse for almost a half an hour. Moaning, groaning, pumping, thrusting, bouncing. This was not just sex, this was making love.
Hudson: Damn Kaylen, oh fuck, this feels so fucking good!
Me: You want me to take control more often.
Hudson: Oh fuck yes please!
I rode him faster. I could feel him moving all around, back and forth, side to side, up and down. No matter what direction this was the best.
Hudson: Can I take control?
Me: Mmh yeah. From behind.
I climbed off and flaunted my ass in the air as I bent my stomach down all the way to the sheets. That's when he put his cock in my ass. It hurt really bad at first but then I moaned really really loud. Louder than ever. He went slowly though, cause I could tell it was tight.
We made love every single day in Paris. But not for as long. We toured the Eiffel Tower, we walked across bridges, went on a canoe ride, went on a horse ride, we did a bunch of fun and romantic things. But then about five weeks later, we had to go back to California. We were really touchy feely on the plane but when we got home it had to stop, family was there. Dad, Monica, her boyfriend, Matteo and Boy were all in my house. Boy came up to me, barking at my ankles. I'm not sure that my eyes are seeing right, but Monica's boyfriend looks a lot like Tyrone from Coachella. He was eyeballing me at the same time that I was eyeballing him.
Monica: Kaylen and Hudson, this is Tyrone.
Tyrone: I knew it, your the Coachella remix girl right?
Me: Yeah, I had no idea you guys were dating.
Hudson: Nice to meet you dude
Tyrone: You too bro.
They threw us a welcome home party with pizza and wine, which Monica and I couldn't drink, so we had Koolaid. There was nachos, potato salad, mini sausages and dad went out and got us all some frozen yogurt. It was a good day, maybe even a day for me to tell Monica that we were going to be pregnant together.
Or maybe tomorrow, maybe we could tell the whole family together. But I knew I had to tell them before dad passed. It would just be sad that my baby will never get to meet his/her papa.