Good morning

When I woke up in the morning I stared at his sexy sleeping face. But then I wondered if this was just lust. A one night stand. A booty call. Or was it more than that? The start of a romance blooming into something beautiful. A future with this man might be in order. I had always been this way. Ever since my parents divorced I wondered if I would ever find true love, or if my relationship would just end up to be a ticking time bomb.
I leaned forward and sat up, then climbed on top of him and leaned down and licked his ear. He woke up and smiled.
The quickly and faster than you can say love, he flipped me over and was about five inches away on top of me.
Hudson: Today I'm taking you out.
Me: Where are we going?
Hudson: Lunch, a movie and then, to a ball.
Me: I don't want you to go through so much trouble just for me
Hudson: It wouldn't be trouble at all for my, girlfriend?
I nodded then put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him to me to kiss him. He lifted my thigh to his side again and he rubbed his package on my opening. I moaned and he kissed me to stop my noise.
Hudson: Are you hungry
Me: mhmm
Hudson: Let's go to the kitchen
He got up and put on his boxers and picked up his plain white T-shirt from last night and handed it to me. I put it on and he grabbed my hand leading me downstairs and to the kitchen. I sat at the island and watched him grab a pan and pull a carton of eggs out of the fridge. He cracked three eggs and scrambled them then put some on a plate and handed it to me. I set it on the island and put my arms around his waist.
He turned off the stove then turned around and kissed me as he pinned me against the wall. Then this time he lifted my thighs all the way up to his shoulders.
I was so high up I was scared I might fall. He could drop me. And then I realized he started licking my insides. Sucking my clitoris and making my waterfall wave in motion. I tugged at his hair from the satisfaction of his tongue deep in me. I moaned so loud. Then I heard a pound.
Me: Hudson
I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, curled my toes and arched my back.
Me: Hudson... Mmmh, go... See uhh
Hudson: I'm not stopping until you come in my mouth
I was close, and out of breath. Then soon enough, I came and let out a huge gasp. He let me down and pressed his body against me and put his mouth to my ear.
Hudson: You. Taste. Good.
I blushed and playfully pushed his chest and followed him to go see what the pound was. When we turned the corner to the living room we saw a medium sized Siberian Husky.
Me: Oh my gosh! You have a puppy!
I squealed as I bent down and pet the puppy as he jumped all over me. His left eye was brown and his right eye was blue. And he had a tiny red cast on his right hind leg.
Me: What happened to his leg?
Hudson: He's five months now but when I git him at four weeks old, I put him up on my bed with me and he jumped off and broke his leg. Let's take you to your house though. You have to get dressed for our date.
He took a quick shower then put on a pair of dark gray joggers, another white T-shirt but it had a Rolling Stones logo on it, and a pair of black converse. A guy so sexy can still dress casual. Then I slipped on my skirt from last night and gave him directions to my house.