Pregnant and Dignified

It had been eight months and I still had a week of school left. I was ready to have this freaking baby and get done with the shooting pain of contractions. Everyday for lunch I would have two hamburgers, a large Sprite, a boiled egg, applesauce, two cookies and a slice of pizza. Sounds like a lot but after all that I was still craving some popcorn and a slice of chocolate cake.
Everyone at school was really supportive after they found out that I was raped by my uncle. Except for the cheerleading captain Monica Gomez. Everyday at lunch she would pass me and call me names like 'fat whore' and 'slutty pig'. And I just ignored it, because I knew she was a bitch to everyone.
But then today she pushed it to far.
Monica: I bet she had to pay her uncle thousands to bang her, then she- oh wait. She doesn't have any money. Now the whore is gonna have her baby in an alley and raise it to be a slut like her.
I was so pissed, I couldn't stand up otherwise I'd hit my belly on the table. I slide out of the end of the table and got up.
Me: You know what Monica, I know your rich,  and white, but that doesn't mean you can push me around like I'm lower than you when you've been banging the entire football team every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You're a bitch's and everyone knows it, and it's just a matter of time before you end up like me, but at least I'll be a caring mom and take care of my child. I used to let you piss me off so bad but now I just feel sorry for you, because the only reason anyone puts up with you is because you're dad is the mayor, but I don't give a shift about you or your dad.
Her mouth was wide open and before she could say anything I felt my baby kick.
Me: I know Matteo, you'll be here soon.
I rubbed my stomach where he kicked at and I smiled. He was what kept me sane and strong in this cruel world.
Monica: Is he kicking?
Me: yeah
Monica: C-can I feel?
I nodded then I grabbed her hand and put it on my stomach where he always kicks. It took a minute but then he kicked, and she flinched but then smiled.
Monica: I'm so sorry. I didn't realize how beautiful a pregnancy could be. And your right, I'm the slut, I just figured that my looks were all I had.
Me: That's not true. I volunteer to help out in the office all the time. I've seen your grades Monica, you're smart.
Monica: Thanks fri-
Before she could finish her sentence I screamed in pain.
Monica: Wh-what's wrong!?
Me:Uh- It's just contractions. It hurts in my back, lower abdomen and pelvis. This time it's just stronger.
I gripped onto the table, glancing around at everyone in the cafeteria was staring including the principal and my gay best friend Gary. They both ran over to me.
Gary: Hun, are you okay?
I nodded then sat down.
Principal: Do you need an ambulance?
I shook my head the stood back up.
Me: I think I just need the rest of the dad off. I'll call my dad and tell him ill be home early. Monica, Gary and the principal all nodded but before I could make it out of the cafeteria, I heard a splash of liquid on the ground. I heard gasps all around the cafeteria.
Me: Now you can call the ambulance. Gary call my dad and tell him my water just broke.
I put my arm around Monica and she helped me out to the front of the school. That's the weird story on how my enemy became my best friend.